You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I’ll be honest them getting Fat Sam in has me worried about our recent results in the derby.

Yes Everton are bad laughably bad, but that fat twat of a manager has gotten results against us and klopp with similar shit teams and shit tactics.

I’ll be dreading the derby if he’s in charge. Could you imagine the hero status he’d get if he got a win against us!

Guest Pistonbroke

I’ll be honest them getting Fat Sam in has me worried about our recent results in the derby.

Yes Everton are bad laughably bad, but that fat twat of a manager has gotten results against us and klopp with similar shit teams and shit tactics.

I’ll be dreading the derby if he’s in charge. Could you imagine the hero status he’d get if he got a win against us!

Yer miserable sod, we'll twat them whoever is in charge. They're fucking shite, can't defend and have fuck all pace in their team. No manager is going to sort that out without dipping into a few transfer windows. 

Im refraining from taking the piss because it usually comes back to bite you the arse. Im just quietly enjoying their plight.

They've got 2 games this week they could easily win, and we've got 2 that we could fuck up,with our Jeckyl and Hyde team.

That would make the Derby a bit more worrying especially with an ex England manager(cough cough) in charge.

• Upvote 1

Modern-day Liverpool Everton rivalry is shite, really fucking shite. Everton have won one trophy in thirty years and we barely win anything anymore, yet Reds and Blues argue over filling football grounds.

That is rivallry though, in my lifetime (I’m 47) Everton have been good for about 6 or 7 years and the banter was not always about honours even when both the Clubs were winning stuff. Most rivallries boil down to trivial tit for tat things. Rivallry doesn’t have to come down to honours, obviously it helps like. In the late 80s you’d have still seen petty little arguments about attendances. Its not just modern day. You might not like it but that’s what rivallry is and what it’s all about.

• Upvote 1

Sounds like he isnt that interested. Would need a lot of cash to tempt him out of retirement. Even then i doubt he will stuck around too long as he always wants to leave.

Sam Allardyce has resigned as Crystal Palace manager five months after he joined the Premier League club.

Allardyce replaced Alan Pardew in December on a two-and-half-year deal with the Eagles one point above the relegation zone.

The 62-year-old, who had an ill-fated one-game spell as England boss, led the club to eight wins in 21 games to guide them to a 14th-place finish.

"I have no ambitions to take another job," Allardyce said in a statement.

"I want to be able to savour life while I am still relatively young, and when I am still relatively healthy enough to do all the things I want to do, like travel, spend more time with my family and grandchildren without the huge pressure that comes with being a football manager.

"This is the right time for me. I simply want to be able to enjoy all the things you cannot really enjoy with the 24/7 demands of managing any football club, let alone one in the Premier League."

When you want to savour life the last place in the world to do that would be at Everton.

If they do appoint the Gamorrean Guard, I think he'll probably keep them up.

He'll have their slow-arsed defenders defending a bit deeper and narrower and make them harder to score against. Then get them squeaking out some narrow wins.

But, fuck me, they'll try to spin it like a good appointment, but it's a mile away from some of the deluded Tuchel, Simeone and Ancelotti shouts they were making.