You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

777 Partners are ‘losing hope’ that their Everton takeover will be approved by the Premier League, sources have told Football Insider.

The US group have been waiting over 17 weeks for Premier League approval after striking an agreement to buy Farhad Moshiri’s 94 percent stake in the club back in September.

A report from Josimar on Tuesday (9 January) stated that 777 remain publicly confident about a takeover deal being completed, but insists sources inside the company are now ‘pessimistic’.

2 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

It's not just their fight, it's everyone's!

We got caught cheating, did you?

No, it doesn't matter join the fight 

Screenshot_20240114-122142_Chrome.jpg

Burnham is as much a daft Bloo bellend as any of them.

Rotheram wants Bloo votes in May.

• Upvote 2

And the award for mental gymnast goes to.... 

Chelsea buying lots of mediocre players on 7 year contracts will end very badly.
When that 3 year average hits, along with no Champions League it'll be brilliant.

I think FFP, seems like a way to punish Chelsea and City, those "non traditional" successful clubs and leave the "traditional" ones (basically United and Liverpool) in a Barcelona/Real Madrid style monopoly. The big end goal surely being to allow them to sell their own TV rights

3 minutes ago, DalyanPete said:

Chelsea buying lots of mediocre players on 7 year contracts will end very badly.
When that 3 year average hits, along with no Champions League it'll be brilliant.

I think FFP, seems like a way to punish Chelsea and City, those "non traditional" successful clubs and leave the "traditional" ones (basically United and Liverpool) in a Barcelona/Real Madrid style monopoly. The big end goal surely being to allow them to sell their own TV rights

Jesus christ, the hoops they jump through to reach their latest absolutely deluded conclusion increase massively by the day.

• Upvote 1

If I was a greater Manchester voter with homelessness, dead bodies in canals, business rates for cat friendly alcohol fee gin bars and Gooch close shootouts to worry about, I'd be seriously peeved that he's spending so much time on this horseshit.

• Upvote 5

4 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

Sometimes they can't see the nose on the end of their face.

It's a horrible thing to say and I hate myself for it. But, it's like they'd love a good old tragedy of their own.

They are made up with all this shite. It's made them feel relevant for a few months. 

Laughed at some lad on my Facebook when he was at that protest against the Mancs saying "you've taken on the wrong fanbase". I asked him what they've actually done to make a difference and he couldn't tell me. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Burnham is as much a daft Bloo bellend as any of them.

Rotheram wants Bloo votes in May.

I've heard a couple of blues compare this points deduction to Hillsborough. "We joined your fight, you should join ours". It's fucking mental. But like the mental cunts who vote for Boris Johnson and all that, if you want to win your election, you need the nutjobs to vote for you if there's a lot of them. In this case, as you point out, that's the entire Everton fan base. And they're organised. Turning up to something like this as a red, is a.massive vite winner for Rotherham. 

26 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

I've heard a couple of blues compare this points deduction to Hillsborough. "We joined your fight, you should join ours". It's fucking mental. But like the mental cunts who vote for Boris Johnson and all that, if you want to win your election, you need the nutjobs to vote for you if there's a lot of them. In this case, as you point out, that's the entire Everton fan base. And they're organised. Turning up to something like this as a red, is a.massive vite winner for Rotherham. 

They’re right. And we will repay their support by singing ‘ Always the victim, it’s never your fault’ at every derby match in the future.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

If I was a greater Manchester voter with homelessness, dead bodies in canals, business rates for cat friendly alcohol fee gin bars and Gooch close shootouts to worry about, I'd be seriously peeved that he's spending so much time on this horseshit.

Will he be shouting when City get odd Scot free? He’s a stupid fucker.

47 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I don't understand why politicians involve themselves in shite like this. Like when an MP used parliamentary privilege to name Ryan Giggs in the House of Commons when he had an injunction out against the press. Surely there's more important things to sort out.

33 minutes ago, Paulie Dangerously said:

Lucky there. If that Konsa had gone down that would've been a penalty. 

Just shows again, there's no benefit to staying on your feet anymore. 

Exactly. 

We got media slagging off our players for going down to get a pen. 

Then today the media are saying Villa don’t get a pen because the player doesn’t go down. 

Fuck the lot of them. 

Especially all of those bitter blue cunts who cost me £145. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, DalyanPete said:

For a fanbase that's supposed, 'to know your history', they seem remarkably ignorant of it. They ae actually in the top 5 clubs for picking up most top flight points, behind us, Arsenal and United, but certainly ahead of City and Chelsea. I'm old enough to remember the time in the early 60s when they were called the Bank of England club, due to their spending, which bought them a league title in 1963. I can remember the vibrant young Everton which won the League in 1970 and which, I feared, would go on to dominate the next few years. They were one of the 'big 5' which set up the Premier League. Their current state is entirely of their own making and nothing to do with FFP.

• Upvote 5