You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sky Atlantic

Vincent Vega

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah looks amazing.

I'll definitely be getting into the Wire, Curb and The Pacific.

Full list of shows here:

Angels in America

Battlestar Galactica

Bored to Death

Big Love

Boardwalk Empire

Bored to Death

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Eastbound & Down

Empire Falls

Enlightened

Entourage

ER

Flight of the Conchords

Funny or Die

Game of Thrones

Generation Kill

How To Make It In America

Hung

In Treatment

Inside the Actors Studio

Luck

Mad Men

Mildred Pierce

Seinfeld

Six Feet Under

Tell Me You Love Me

The Mind of the Married Man

The Pacific

The Sopranos

The Wire

The X-Files

Thirtysomething

Treme

Weeds

The home of HBO in the UK and free to all Sky subscribers, starting 1st Feb.

Cannae wait.

Sky Atlantic: The Home Of World Class Television - Sky TV

Aye - me too!

Lots of stuff I'm looking forward to here, but these are the ones that have caught my eye:

Boardwalk Empire - Supposed to be amazing and it's Scorsese doing telly, so how could you not watch it?

Entourage - I love this and have been dying to catch Season 7 for fucking ages.

How To Make It In America - Anything from the makers of Entourage has to be worth watching.

In Treatment - I missed this first time round and heard good things, so I'll be on catch up duty.

Mad Men - I only started really watching this in Season 4. However, it hooked me and I bought the box set of the first three seasons on the back of it so I'll deffo be watching Season 5 when it comes.

Mildred Pierce - A Depression-era drama that I'll give a go to.

Six Feet Under - I never bothered with this but I'm going to give it a go as loads of people say it's good.

Treme - How could anyone who loves US drama not watch David Simon's latest?

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Boardwalk Empire - Supposed to be amazing and it's Scorsese doing telly, so how could you not watch it?

He only directed the first episode, I think. I'm not much of a fan. I watched the first 7 and it was too slow and pointless for my taste. Shows like this and Mad Man - which I've only watched 3eps, so won't judge - seem to do away with storyline in favour of 'looking at stuff people used to do'. Irksome.

Entourage - I love this and have been dying to catch Season 7 for fucking ages.

How To Make It In America - Anything from the makers of Entourage has to be worth watching.

Entourage Season 8 is only going to be 6 episodes long and then it's totally done. Although, there's chatter of a movie.

Haven't seen so much as a second of the latter. I'll catch it on Atlantic.

Six Feet Under - I never bothered with this but I'm going to give it a go as loads of people say it's good.

It's one of, of not the best drama. It was a pivotal show for drama. Remains the best ending to any television show ever made.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Oz started off slow too, and that was a great show

Watched all of that. The one I struggle with is The Wire. Just can't seem to break through the first few episodes.