You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Lawro's predictions

Guest Pistonbroke

Cameron said that one or two of his predictions were more in hope than expectation. So clearly he's having a bit of a laugh with the Villa prediction, given he's supposed to have supported them since he was 13 (around the time they were European champions I would have thought).

Anyway, if you don't like the Tories, it's your right to have a pop! In years gone by our politicians were statesmen. These days they try just a bit too hard to be like the man in the street. Could you imagine someone like Tony Benn talking about his favourite football team and predicting results like this? I couldn't. He would light up his pipe and be coolly indifferent to it all.

Is it really worth starting a thread for? There a thousand things about David Cameron and the coalition to get off your chest and worthy of a thread but not this.

It's the equivalent of somebody protesting in the 1980s because Maggie Thatcher admitted she wasn't a fan of Graeme Souness' moustache.

I am not actually fussed about this tbh. He actually predicted a loss for Man United against Blackpool. :lol:

This is the thing with Villa fans, they always think that they have a rivalry with United. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In all seriousness, I'm thinking about throwing a cheeky fiver on that one! Just a feeling I've got.

Naw I think they will at least get a draw. It is killing me to see United gaining control of the league tbh. Chelsea are fucking it up big time and now with Roman's mafia antics, I can see the FA really tightening the noose on Chelsea. Chelsea might do moderately well this season but the next year they will struggle.

I can see Roman fucking off in the next five years.

He hasn't done anything to be despised about yet. Not when compared to Blair and Brown who ran the country into the ground.

Now if it was the turncoat Clegg....

He's got a very shiny face and I reckon his palms are permanently moist. Isn't that enough?