You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dear David Moyes

Anubis

I found the following comments more annoying, personally:

When asked about the Liverpool situation at his regular media briefing today, Moyes said: "It is none of my business - I have got a big enough job to do at Everton, never mind concentrating on Liverpool.

"It has always been hard to compete with Liverpool. People quite often say Everton don't win enough games against Liverpool - which I am the first to support - but there are other circumstances to back that up and it tends to be finances.

"If you look at our debt, it is probably roughly somewhere between £60million and £70million. I think it is well documented what Liverpool's debt is.

"I think debt is maybe going to become quite unfashionable. If you are in debt it is not going to be that trendy.

"I think the media have pushed people to spend a lot of money and I think that is now changing."

Yes, David. Our debt was a result of buying more expensive players than poor ol' Everton could afford. Cunt.

Why, what's that Maltezer headed cunt said?

From goal.com and other sources....

Everton manger David Moyes has expressed an interest in a potential ground share with Premier League opponents Liverpool.

The possibility of a ground share between the two clubs was recently re-opened by Liverpool City Council and with New England Sports Ventures confirmed as the new owners of Liverpool FC on Friday, the front man of the consortium, John W. Henry, may have to consider the development.

Meanwhile, Moyes has admitted he would accept sharing a stadium with Everton’s bitter rivals if it is the best way forward.

"It’s probably something that if you ask people up here no-one would really want it. Who really wants to share a ground with their neighbours?” Moyes told talkSPORT.

"But from our point of view we need something new to get some more investment in. There is a limit to what we can get at Goodison.

"It can only take in a certain amount of money. We’ve got very few boxes so we’ve got very little corporate, so I wouldn’t say we would be definitely for it but, in the same breath, we’d be very interested if we got an opportunity to do it.

"I don’t know if that’s how Liverpool would view it."

When asked about the Liverpool situation at his regular media briefing today, Moyes said: "It is none of my business - I have got a big enough job to do at Everton, never mind concentrating on Liverpool.

"It has always been hard to compete with Liverpool. People quite often say Everton don't win enough games against Liverpool - which I am the first to support - but there are other circumstances to back that up and it tends to be finances.

"If you look at our debt, it is probably roughly somewhere between £60million and £70million. I think it is well documented what Liverpool's debt is.

"I think debt is maybe going to become quite unfashionable. If you are in debt it is not going to be that trendy.

"I think the media have pushed people to spend a lot of money and I think that is now changing."

So he's saying that Everton are a small club?

Hope someone sends that transcript to Rafa!

ps - isn't it great to be able to think about football again rather than the intricacies of leveraged takeovers or international jurisdictional issues?

From goal.com and other sources....

Everton manger David Moyes has expressed an interest in a potential ground share with Premier League opponents Liverpool.

The possibility of a ground share between the two clubs was recently re-opened by Liverpool City Council and with New England Sports Ventures confirmed as the new owners of Liverpool FC on Friday, the front man of the consortium, John W. Henry, may have to consider the development.

Meanwhile, Moyes has admitted he would accept sharing a stadium with Everton’s bitter rivals if it is the best way forward.

"It’s probably something that if you ask people up here no-one would really want it. Who really wants to share a ground with their neighbours?” Moyes told talkSPORT.

"But from our point of view we need something new to get some more investment in. There is a limit to what we can get at Goodison.

"It can only take in a certain amount of money. We’ve got very few boxes so we’ve got very little corporate, so I wouldn’t say we would be definitely for it but, in the same breath, we’d be very interested if we got an opportunity to do it.

"I don’t know if that’s how Liverpool would view it."

Yes you do know how Liverpool would view it, so does the poof and Liverpool council for that matter.

We've told you a thousand times fuck off.

Yes, David. Our debt was a result of buying more expensive players than poor ol' Everton could afford. Cunt.

Moyes whats our debt at now? eh? eh? fucking dickhead.

Typically predictable pre derby shite from the ginger wonder yet again "Och it's not fair Liverpool are better than us"

"Och our fans know the truth"

"Och we need a bigger stadium"

Why didn't any of the fuckwit journo's pull him up on that one by saying

"Why do you need a bigger stadium when you can't fill the one you have?"

Small time fucking no marks.

followed by