You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

High Court Date and Time

bri

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why the fuck should NESV pay more?

OUR HIGH COURT RULED IN OUR FAVOUR.

i dont understand why that doesnt appear to be counting for anything???

this is insaine! its the high court people! not "oh me mum said".

this is an absolute joke

I agree, but this is what he's done it for. If we can't take out the TRO in quick enough time to avoid a 9 point penalty then we will just settle with him more money I reckon. This is what he's banking on.

I agree, but this is what he's done it for. If we can't take out the TRO in quick enough time to avoid a 9 point penalty then we will just settle with him more money I reckon. This is what he's banking on.

issue is if thats true we will need to pay him. Hicks wont give a fuck if we lose points. He can call our bluff... Hes got nothing to lose

11.40pm: An interesting email from a law student. "The Texas judge who issued the injunction has not made an decision on the merits of the case. The injunction just halts everything until there is a hearing. The grounds for granting an emergency TRO are that the actions will create irreparable harm that cannot be adequately compensated for through monetary damages. I suspect that once Judge Jordan actually has a hearing on the issue, he will dismiss it and remove the injunction. The Texas courts probably do have jurisdiction, but they will be hesitant to take it when it will put them in conflict with English courts that are better able to adjudicate the issue. Hopefully, this has only temporarily delayed the sale and Liverpool will avoid administration, but H&G have probably bought themselves a couple more days."

According to SSN, the hearing is scheduled for the 25th.

Unless the 'hometeam' have something lined up this won't be settled till the hearing into allegations in the TRO are heard. It is legally binding this and from what is written in the TRO it stops RBS from putting us into administration on friday as it blocks any parties on foreclosing as well. I'm out for the night, someone tweet me if something comes up... Twitter good night people.

He's never going to go is he? He'll keep finding things to delay things or stop RBS, would be buyers will get fucked off and walk away or not bother etc etc.

I pray Henry likes a fight.

Hicks will never win. This downbeat end to the day is exactly what the poisonous cunt wanted - well here's a newsflash you fat fucking tit; we've waited three years to see the back of you, do you think this shit is going to faze us? Bollocks it is.

Fuck him, fuck Gillett, fuck their brats and fuck Judge Jordan. I wouldn't bother e-mailing him myself though, it will achieve nothing other than letting you vent your frustration and if that's what you want to do, send an e-mail to these addresses instead of the judge's - they're the culprits:

gngillett@bcmgt.com; thicks@hicksholdings.com; tohjr@hicksholdings.com; mhicks@hicksholdings.com

(it doesn't really have anything to do with Hicks minor but he can sometimes be good for a laugh when you e-mail him, as we all know)

Anyway, this restraining order is about some bloke called Ian Ayer and a guy who makes razors, nothing to worry about.

illiteratefucktards.jpg

Fucking retards.

If Hicks wants to carry on the battle fine, because Hicks were arent going anywhere we will fight tooth and nail to get your shitty little hands off our club. Try as much as you like we will get our club back and there will be f all you can do about it shithead!

It's obvious Hicks and Gillete want the most money, so ofc they'll want reconsideration on the LIN (?) offer - I don't expect a sale to Henry in the extreme short term, & considering RBS can't really act until 1st November, its still a loooong waiting game.

Typical.

Now then, where was I with Port Vale in Fifa 07 ..........?....omg, a Carling Cup Final with..er.....Watford......

anybody else just waiting for the board to leave so they can go to bed?

im exhausted... getting a horrible feeling they may have left via the side exit though

Haha me too if they are still there surely they must see a resolution to this!! Or am i over tired. Am not looking at twitters anymore because quite frankly the men that know whats going on are all still in a meeting.

True, but it might be a case of the board fight an expensive legal battle which may go against them, and having to fork out much, much more or give a nominal amount now to tell him to get to fuck and drop the case. Happens all the time in law, especially in America. I doubt this will even go anywhere near court unless the board really want to make sure he goes away with nothing.

Personally I agree, I don't want them to get a single penny and I would take my chance on the 25th, but I don't think the cunt will stop till he makes something on this deal.