You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

If Hicks and Gillett died...

dirty_sanchez

...what would actually happen to the club? Do you think it would facilitate a quicker sale? Would someone else be put in charge of representing their interests who might be more amiable to selling the club?

Not trying to incite anything, just hypothesising of course...

Incite away

Doo doo doo, come on and join the conga............

miss-teen-australia-conga-600x400.jpg

Could actually scupper things badly while their estates were sorted out.

No doubt whoever was appointed to sort it all out would want the status quo while they got their heads around the whole of their interests.

Is the right answer. Probably add at least another 6 months to the "sale process".

Dead?

Dead you say?

Dancing?

On Their Graves?

Oh Yeah!

Probably putting this in the wrong place. Hope it doesn't melt the fantasy.

Sorry!

Supporting Liverpool has always been a fultime job but it's never been as difficult as it is now. I thought the Souness years were bad!

Hicks & Gillette have drained every dirty dollar out of our club (we couldn't afford Carlton Cole FFS) , they're both hanging on for the biggest profit that they can get from us while bleeding us dry. All of this after copious lies & broken promises about building us a stadium, funding transfers & building on the solid foundation & history of our club.

All that they've succeeded in doing is stripping us of our assetts, demeaning everything we stand for & driving a wedge between fellow fans, some of whom don't seem to have a clue about what's actually happening, some that don't want to know and the rest of us, who know but can't agree on what to do about it. They're typical colonialists. Divide & Conquer.

There are talks of match boycotts & picket lines later in the season. I know a lot of people will disagree with some of the tactics. but with those "leverage buyout merchants" trying to kill the soul of our club the options are limited.

We have to fight for what's ours. How many hours, days, months, years & so much more have we invested in this club? How much joy have they brought us (not much recently - but I'm old enough to remember)? How much banter did we have on away days? I only make it to 60% of our home games now but for what it's worth (probably not that much) I'm in favour of a boycott & a picket line . Whenever I'm home I'll do what I can. They only hear & speak the language of the dollar, so we have to hit them where it hurts. Their pocket.

I haven't said anything that hasn't been said a thousand times before but I had to get in.