You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fuck off Spurs

arteviste

Spurs in the UEFA under Jol were brilliant to watch - for every sublime piece of attacking, they'd match it with a fuck up at the back. I'm hoping for more of the same in the group stages. It'll be a bit more interesting than watching the Mancs, Arse, and Chelsea anyway.

I was looking forward to them getting embarrassed in the Champions League. Sadly they went and picked up Gallas and will probably scrape through the group stages and arse their way to a quarter/semi. Hopefully 'Arry will fuck up along the way like he did at Old Trafford by playing Asou-Ekotto at right back.

Done one hell of a job at Spurs Redknapp. From where they were when he went to them to where they are and what they're doing now is amazing.

Shouldn't be surprised though really because he does seem to take some teams from fiddling round near the bottom and placing them higher than many people think they're capable of.

He'd be alright if I didn't associate the cunt with The Scum so much!

At the end of day what is the point in hating?

Spurs got 4th because they deserved too. They played better than us last season and invested in their team while we wasted money.

I'm glad RH is focusing on the league. We do not have the squad quality to aim to challenge all comps. We should be able to compete in the cups to a certain degree. It will be good for the kids coming through. Utilize the big names in the league only unless someone needs match fitness.

Fucking hell.

Heaven forbid someone else should enjoy a bit of a taste in a competition which people seem to think is our God given right to be in. Worse comments on here than you'd get from the bitterest of bitters.

Fair play to them I say. An English manager managing an English team in Europe with a strong British contingency in the squad. I'll be cheering them all the way.