You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Kenny Huang linked to Liverpool takeover

Wor Horse

Who said I was a fan? I was asking an honest question.

I care because I have interest in this deal.

Another question if I may ask without getting a fuck you...

From what i've READ the Chinese haven't even promised you a stadium. Yet isnt this one of the main points you guys grill the ''yanks'' about? If so then why do you want the chinese in when they dont give a fuck about you or your stadium??

Course you have Foster, course you have.

How is your dad, that little cunt George? Is he dying yet? No? oh well, he will one day. I will buy you a drink then (before smashing the glass in your forehead).

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what i've READ the Chinese haven't even promised you a stadium. Yet isnt this one of the main points you guys grill the ''yanks'' about? If so then why do you want the chinese in when they dont give a fuck about you or your stadium??

You obviously have not been reading very assiduously for someone who claims to have an interest in the sale.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

How is your dad, that little cunt George? Is he dying yet? No? oh well, he will one day. I will buy you a drink then (before smashing the glass in your forehead).

That's some quality anger issues, mate.

LOLLLL too funny. So im just trying to get some answers here with maybe some actual facts you guys have yet all I get is fuck off....wow....I should go back to reading some blogs....

Go back and put your head in a guillotine you fucking cunt.

Guest ShoePiss

golden word, you'll get a lot of responses but really your wind up is so obvious people aren't going to get mad about it, try something else like Rafa or Alonso. They good topics.

Thanks buddy. Maybe if I wouldn't get fuck off every 2 posts I can bring some insight to this thread.

I'm just wondering why everyone is so down for the chinese when they wont even build you a stadium?? What more have they promised that is getting everyone so excited?

It is time for you to lay out your cards. Why are you interested in this deal if you are not a fan?

Thanks buddy. Maybe if I wouldn't get fuck off every 2 posts I can bring some insight to this thread.

I'm just wondering why everyone is so down for the chinese when they wont even build you a stadium?? What more have they promised that is getting everyone so excited?

30 million extra shirt sales

Who said I was a fan? I was asking an honest question.

I care because I have interest in this deal.

Another question if I may ask without getting a fuck you...

The reality is we know little about either deal, the Syrian one or the Chinese one.

What is your interest in this deal? Can you say?

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Maybe, but I'd wager against it.

Firstly, who said they are not building a stadium? Secondly, people are way beyond 'excited'. Nearly everybody here is very cynical, very wary of what is being offered. Exciting was when sources were saying that they are backed by multi-billionaires. Now nobody actually knows what they fuck is going on.

Guest ShoePiss

Seems like there are some mongs that don't see it for what it is...

Do this

screenshot20100809at192.png

Once it is on ignore it will soon crawl back where it came from.

Done!

Ta Dave

If SSN news are right, then the two vermin will be at Anfield on Sunday.

We must not let this happen, we cant let them enter our stadium again.

We need to take direct and asertive action here.

Woww someone that finally makes sense in this thread and isn't spewing bullshit facts they read from bullshit articles. Well done my friend.

Ever think this deal was made way before the chinese you guys all seem to love for some reason even woke up to all this?

Explain why they are willing to pay well over the top for the club? They are either thick as shit or full of it.

Mr.Kirdi will be the winning bidder period.

Can someone please explain to me why all the hate on Mr.Gillett? He's not the one digging your team into a hole Mr. Hicks was. Did no one notice what happened to his Texas Rangers baseball team?? Did no one notice what will be happening to his NHL team?? Does no one see the common denominator here?????

Hicks is the bad guy here not Mr.Gillett.

See what Im doing here ?

cunt_necklace.jpg

ya, thats why they care...but what does that do for you exactly???

On a serious note....does no one see that hicks is the problem here?? do you not see whats happening to his other teams??

Please tell me someone sees this....

Answer the fucking questions that are put to you, you bad WUM cunt.

ya, thats why they care...but what does that do for you exactly???

On a serious note....does no one see that hicks is the problem here?? do you not see whats happening to his other teams??

Please tell me someone sees this....

Gillett brought Hicks to the table. He, and he alone, is culpable for that.

Worst thing is we cant stop them coming the game & bringing Kurdi with them.

Total cunts.

I still think we'll see some twists in the next couple of days.

WR. You speak much sense normally, but we CAN stop them if we want to.

If they get in the ground we can drive them out.

We need assertive and firm action