You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I guess there will not be a lack of facts to be posted...

We should expect less "facts" anyway, it seems we are entering a new era of a moderated TLW where anything "legally dodgy" will be deleted forthwith. A coincidence I'm sure but how convenient for Mr Purslow and how unfortunate that the guy who stood up against the leeches that he wasn't extended the same courtesy amid accusations of vans and backhanders et al. Seems like someone has got their shit back to front to me.

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Numero Veinticinco
He is on SOS record as being a lying cunt. That is evidenced.

That's not quite how it went down.

Hat's off. That made me laugh out loud.

Messing with me head now.

"Ha ha ha ha ha! Brilliant" - NEGGED.

The psychic wars have begun, and just because I was half civil to Purslow!

Okay, fuck him and his MD promises. He's a dosser, a dwad and a dalendless shid.

(And hopefully not a Coogan fan)

That's not quite how it went down.

I do actually read your posts, unlike the majority on here, and I know we share a (shall we call it) healthy skepticism when it comes to SoS, but there is no way I think they were lying about this meeting.

So in your view, how exactly did it go down?

We should expect less "facts" anyway, it seems we are entering a new era of a moderated TLW where anything "legally dodgy" will be deleted forthwith. A coincidence I'm sure but how convenient for Mr Purslow and how unfortunate that the guy who stood up against the leeches that he wasn't extended the same courtesy amid accusations of vans and backhanders et al. Seems like someone has got their shit back to front to me.

Succinct post, with no smart arse replies. I wonder why?

Messing with me head now.

"Ha ha ha ha ha! Brilliant" - NEGGED.

The psychic wars have begun, and just because I was half civil to Purslow!

Okay, fuck him and his MD promises. He's a dosser, a dwad and a dalendless shid.

(And hopefully not a Coogan fan)

Did I neg you? Sorry. I meant it as a rep. I'll rectify it as soon as I can.

*slopes off ashamed*

Guest Numero Veinticinco
I do actually read your posts, unlike the majority on here

Just to clarify, are you saying that you don't read most people's posts or that most people don't read mine?

and I know we share a (shall we call it) healthy skepticism when it comes to SoS, but there is no way I think they were lying about this meeting.

So in your view, how exactly did it go down?

No, I don't think SoS are lying, mate. What they were is completely unprofessional. They'd agreed with the club that all released minutes should be agreed upon. They're more than willing to keep loads of other things secret - ''more secretive than the masons'' was how one very respected person called them. Now, it's common practice for big business to edit things that are said in private so that they don't come across as lies to a wider audience. I think he knew he'd put in place the agreement of minutes and said too much.

He might be the biggest liar in the world and the biggest cunt in the world, but I don't think just calling him a lying cunt over the SoS thing really does the situation justice.

Just to clarify, are you saying that you don't read most people's posts or that most people don't read mine?

No, I don't think SoS are lying, mate. What they were is completely unprofessional. They'd agreed with the club that all released minutes should be agreed upon. They're more than willing to keep loads of other things secret - ''more secretive than the masons'' was how one very respected person called them. Now, it's common practice for big business to edit things that are said in private so that they don't come across as lies to a wider audience. I think he knew he'd put in place the agreement of minutes and said too much.

He might be the biggest liar in the world and the biggest cunt in the world, but I don't think just calling him a lying cunt over the SoS thing really does the situation justice.

The Spirit of Shankly Management Committee are disappointed that Christian Purslow has been unable to agree the minutes of the meeting that took place with him on the 21st January 2010. We have decided that to be fair to both the Club and the Union that we should put out the version we sought agreement upon and what has been returned by Mr Purslow as his recollection of what he said - these are below.

There were twelve members of the Union present at the meeting and the version we produced for agreement was previously agreed as a fair representation of what had been said. We will leave it to members to decide which version they consider more reliable.

We recognise that this step may put our relationship with the senior management of the Club at risk, but the risk is worth it when balanced with putting out a version of a meeting that in good conscience we could not accept as a fair representation of what was said.

I meant that I do read yours. But upon re-reading I see the confusion.

Fair enough. I agree about most of the SoS stuff, but it definitely does show him up to be a lying cunt. I don't think that is the only publicised evidence of him lying either.

I've noticed a pattern across all the Liverpool forums I visit, newly registered members supporting Purslow, Broughton or the yanks. We should start outing these narc cunts.

I'm new on here and i cant stand any of the cunts. all complete bastards. just my opinion obv, one shared by most.

I've noticed a pattern across all the Liverpool forums I visit, newly registered members supporting Purslow, Broughton or the yanks. We should start outing these narc cunts.

RAWK is infested with them. Fuck off Purslow and your minions, you wont win.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
No, obviously not.

Yeah, I was being sarcastic. Quoting something straight after a quote with no comment makes it very hard to see your point.

Everything in that SoS statement indicates that their dealings were very unprofessional. Quite why Purslow bothered with them in the first place, I've no idea.

I'm sure Chrissy appreciates you guys covering his back.

It was Tony Barrett who advised me to remove the post, as "legally it's about as dodgy as you can get". Given the problems Rawk have been having, you really think I'm going to ignore advice from someone like Tony who I not only respect, but who would also be as good a position as anyone to know if what had been written was dodgy or not?

Fair enough. I agree about most of the SoS stuff, but it definitely does show him up to be a lying cunt. I don't think that is the only publicised evidence of him lying either.

Welcome to the brave new world. SOS not following best business practices in minute taking = Purslow is not a liar.

Get with the program. Did you not get the latest memo from the ministry of truth? Do you seek to deny the mutability of the past?

Yeah, I was being sarcastic. Quoting something straight after a quote with no comment makes it very hard to see your point.

Everything in that SoS statement indicates that their dealings were very unprofessional. Quite why Purslow bothered with them in the first place, I've no idea.

I think Purslow went out of his way to discredit the union and i think you're buying right into it because you have this unfathomable dislike of said union.

Rather leave it to the likes of Graham Smith who far better qualified than myself to deal with tedium such as yourself.

Apart from shouting on the sidelines, what else do you do?

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Welcome to the brave new world. SOS not following best business practices in minute taking = Purslow is not a liar.

One of your more ludicrous posts, which is really saying something.