You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

England vs Germany.

Ezekiel 25:17

The media line is just an excuse, it's because of other things ;) I've had a lot of experiences in my life and have got to know a lot of celts whilst serving alongside them in the forces and living abroad with them. At least they tell the truth and the way it is. Being abroad and getting to know a person for what he/she is holds no borders. Maybe a lot of British people should forget about their bitterness and hatred towards one another and pull together. Good and bad in every nation, you just have to realise that to get on in life imo.

Mate, Ive family that are English. Ive met people off this forum who are English and I know there is good people in every nation. Believe it or not Ive been round Europe and met good people. My hatred doesnt lie with you or anybody off here and the media isnt an excuse. You live in Germany and you wouldnt see what we see. We basically get the same channels as the UK and having see the tabloids (same as the UK are sold over here) going overboard is enough to make me cringe and thats why I like to England crash and burn, nothing is ever put into perspective with the tabloids. I'm also sorry to anyone on here if Ive offended them with my sly digs. They were cheap and for that I apologise.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Living as I do behind enemy lines north of the border I am loving winding up my Scottish wife and kids. Plus all of my neighbours and half of the town.

My 2 year old can sing vindaloo and stands and salutes when I sing god save the queen. I made a cd with all the usual land of hope and glory rule Britannia type stuff, even got some we will fight them on the beaches Churchill stuff on there. The kids love it

I've got the flags for the car and I've been blowing my newly acquired Vuvuzela at full pelt in the garden all evening.

I hope they win so I can keep this going for another week. I plan on painting the kids faces with the cross of St George tomorrow, she will throw a hairy fit.

Great fun.

Guest Pistonbroke
Mate, Ive family that are English. Ive met people off this forum who are English and I know there is good people in every nation. Believe it or not Ive been round Europe and met good people. My hatred doesnt lie with you or anybody off here and the media isnt an excuse. You live in Germany and you wouldnt see what we see. We basically get the same channels as the UK and having see the tabloids (same as the UK are sold over here) going overboard is enough to make me cringe and thats why I like to England crash and burn, nothing is ever put into perspective with the tabloids. I'm also sorry to anyone on here if Ive offended them with my sly digs. They were cheap and for that I apologise.

I get all the UK channels over Satellite mate. If i don't like something i turn the channel over. If you think the Uk media is bad then you should live over here and listen to the shit you get served. It's the same in every country as far as my experiences have gone. Just ignore it and form your own opinions, much better than jumping on a bitter bandwagon because it seems to be the fashion. The media world want to control us, because if they can achieve that then they can sell us their ideas through adverts etc. It's no different to how many people lead their lives as it's hip to be bitter about another country and it's beliefs/culture/religion.

I believe in finding out for myself what makes people tick. If i don't like them then i fuck them off regardless of where they come from.

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm off to bed now due to an early start. It was my oldest lads Birthday last Monday and he's having his party tomorrow ( bad timing but we had a family/ older friends of ours party today ) Got 12 10 year olds turning up and after the usual stuff they want to watch the football.

My lad, half English/Russian but born in Germany.

4 Germans

2 lads English/German

2 Chinese lads

2 Russians

1 Turkish lad

1 Sri lankan lad

It should be fun watching the match with this lot.

I'm off to bed now due to an early start. It was my oldest lads Birthday last Monday and he's having his party tomorrow ( bad timing but we had a family/ older friends of ours party today ) Got 12 10 year olds turning up and after the usual stuff they want to watch the football.

My lad, half English/Russian but born in Germany.

4 Germans

2 lads English/German

2 Chinese lads

2 Russians

1 Turkish lad

1 Sri lankan lad

It should be fun watching the match with this lot.

do you need an interprator - i speak scouse and bullshit

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkTw3_PmKtc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkTw3_PmKtc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I spent many years wanting Wales, Scotland & the 2 Irelands to win through in any World or European Nations games and trying to rise above the petty jealousies from their side.

Then I was watching some arsehole Jock ( a rugby union fan ) waffling on about how he bought our opponents shirts to wear in the Rugby World Cup & how Scotland were going to twat us if we met, & then in the same breath said he hated us because of our arrogance.

I had a 'Road to Damascus' moment & now want them all to lose at every sport & I feel a lot cleaner.

Can I just say I am gutted about this one tomorrow! I am due to bring the sermon at church. The service starts at 10.30 and finishes at 11.45 (3.30-4.45pm GMT).

I'm recording it, but it won't be quite the same. It will probably go to extra time and penalties and I fear I will mess up the recording time on the DVR. I'll probably get the 90 mins and no more! Or else I'll be running out of the church (speed walking most likely - desperately avoiding eye contact so that I don't get stopped by too many people) and even then I suspect some smart alec will tell me the score.

I'm having a crisis here.

I'll be wearing my new England shirt during the service. Needs must.

Can I just say I am gutted about this one tomorrow! I am due to bring the sermon at church. The service starts at 10.30 and finishes at 11.45 (3.30-4.45pm GMT).

I'm recording it, but it won't be quite the same. It will probably go to extra time and penalties and I fear I will mess up the recording time on the DVR. I'll probably get the 90 mins and no more! Or else I'll be running out of the church (speed walking most likely - desperately avoiding eye contact so that I don't get stopped by too many people) and even then I suspect some smart alec will tell me the score.

I'm having a crisis here.

I'll be wearing my new England shirt during the service. Needs must.

Here's hoping for some divine intervention.

I had a massive 2am argument with the dark lord the other night because she said she is supporting Germany.

I argued that thousands of brave Scots were killed by the Germans in the war.

Her answer was you mean like the English did.

THAT WAS 400 FUCKING YEARS AGO NOT 70. Does not matter one bit. Part of being a Scot is hating the English. She takes the odd length though so we can't be all bad.

I had a massive 2am argument with the dark lord the other night because she said she is supporting Germany.

I argued that thousands of brave Scots were killed by the Germans in the war.

Her answer was you mean like the English did.

THAT WAS 400 FUCKING YEARS AGO NOT 70. Does not matter one bit. Part of being a Scot is hating the English. She takes the odd length though so we can't be all bad.

Theres a come back line to that but not for me to post on here but I am sure your a bright chap

Let's get serios here now, why do you even keep on remeber things that are 70 years back, let alone 400 years back ?

Wars destroy lives, I myself have lost my grandfather at war when he was fighting the british army, but i don't have a spite or hatred toward any British person.

Please don't let anyone tell you who to hate or who to love, or even try to be convinced that those who killed in wars are the people you meet when you visit that country, that is a wrong way of thinking.

Sorry if my english is not clear, but I hope that my message is.

Im english, dont care, half of us want england to get beat as John Terry crying , Rooney gutted and the media hysteria will provide entertainment, not sure who I'll support, either way I hope Argentina win the tournament

Apart from the numerous things that annoy me about our team, players, etc, nothing compares to the thought of seeing Stevie lift the world cup. He'd be virtually eternal in this country along with Bobby Moore if he did, and I'd be chuffed for him.