You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 280
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sorry but do you agree with Benitez's tactics, selections and substitutions? If so then you are an idiot. Simple as that. Im judging him on his decisions, not transfer activity. He was too negative and he made horrible decisions. Taking off Torres for Ngog with 30 minutes left in a must win game at Birmingham? The final straw. Everyone knows Gerrard, Carra and Torres were fed up with it. You dont have to be a body language expert to see it

Look at the bigger picture - dickhead

Anfield is currently looking like Pakistan with all these American flags being burnt.

x2_1834aac

x2_18347fc

x2_1833d0a

So eh why didn't they just burn Pics/Images of Hicks & Gilette instead of burning the entire American Flag? Bit much IMO i know america is pretty much disliked by most countries but Hicks & Gilette don't exzactly represent the whole country, i dunno sigh.....

Guest ShoePiss

Well, there's another thing I'll have to answer to and apologise for despite having fuck all to do with the actions of brain dead twats.

So the entire country of USA is responsible for Hicks and Gillett?

Why is it so hard to direct the anger and frustration towards the people actually involved?

I'll do a ritualistic dance, with effigy burning and the like

What we should do is to make a protest in Dallas, next to his house where Hicks lives. It would have made the life very difficult for his family. I think this would have forced him to sell out immediately.

Guest ShoePiss
I would have been burning them from the start, we've been far too soft on the fuckers. If the whole of the USA get miffed with us then it's acceptable collateral damage.

So if the owners were Irish or Scottish you'd be ok with saying Irish out, Scottish out and burning their flags in the street?

Well, there's another thing I'll have to answer to and apologise for despite having fuck all to do with the actions of brain dead twats.

So the entire country of USA is responsible for Hicks and Gillett?

Why is it so hard to direct the anger and frustration towards the people actually involved?

4th of July protest should be tasty!

Guest ShoePiss
I do that anyway!

(kidding, kidding ...)

Right well joking aside, if the owners were Irish I'm certain fans wouldn't be saying Irish out or burning the tricolour because they'd know it was misdirected.

The same should be the case for USA, this isn't a political issue it's an owner issue. Shouldn't matter where the fuck they're from.

Anyway this won't go anywhere, there will be a sprinkling of reasonable responses with a truck load of shite so I'll leave this one alone.

The world media is currently focusing on Liverpool to see what happens regards the manager so what better time to make sure people now its the owners that are to blame then tonight.

Its got plenty of media coverage and getting the owners out message has got broadcast all throughtout the worlds press.

Can not understand the sheer fucking stupidity of this place at times.

A few fans are chuffed to bits now Rafa has gone and also think that star players like Torres and Gerrard will stay.

Load of shite, if anything they are more likely to go as they see no investment forthcoming and the fact we will be stick in limbo until we have new owners.

Looking at the way the club is structured we now have Broughton, Hicks, Gillett, Ayre, Purslow and Nash and we have to trust them to appoint the right person to take over the managers role.

So if the owners were Irish or Scottish you'd be ok with saying Irish out, Scottish out and burning their flags in the street?

Without a doubt, fuck them, if every one of them takes offence then so be it, if another Yank never stepped foot in Anfield again we'd be the better for it, every battle has collateral damage.