You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who are better Glasto Headliners: U2 or Gorillaz?

Who are better: U2 or Gorrilaz?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Who are better: U2 or Gorrilaz?

• Gorillaz. Bono is a cunt
    • U2, but Bono is still a cunt
    • I hate both of these bands, but Bono is still a cunt
    • I don't think Bono is a cunt, therefore I myself by definition am a cunt.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If someone offered a couple of free tickets to see U2, and a couple of free tickets to see Gorillaz, I'd go see U2, but ebay the Gorillaz tickets.

Is Bono a cunt? No idea, never met him. He probably can be sometimes, but so can I. if I judged my entertainers on what I think they might be like personally, I would probably not listen to any music, watch any TV or films, or support any f******* club.

U2 are aids. Gorillaz are alright and would be interested in seeing the show with all the animation and all. Would also seem appropriate as I will be volunteering for the Gorilla organisation at Glastonbury. But to reiterate, U2 are bads cunts with fucking dreadful music and a horendi egotistical thundercunt for a lead singer. "Moy Naymes Bono and dis is da Edge". Dickholes.

Gorillaz are just proper shit, would not appeal to me in any way to see them live, god that's really is the understatement of the century. As for u2, well the Joshwar tree is still a quality album and it'd be worth seeing them for there classics, anything after 1990, fuggedabout it.

U2 are aids. Gorillaz are alright and would be interested in seeing the show with all the animation and all. Would also seem appropriate as I will be volunteering for the Gorilla organisation at Glastonbury. But to reiterate, U2 are bads cunts with fucking dreadful music and a horendi egotistical thundercunt for a lead singer. "Moy Naymes Bono and dis is da Edge". Dickholes.

If I was the lead singer of a band as successful as U2, you'd be able to fit Bono's ego into the condom pocket of my specially designed Noos2 mankini.

If someone offered a couple of free tickets to see U2, and a couple of free tickets to see Gorillaz, I'd go see U2, but ebay the Gorillaz tickets.

Is Bono a cunt? No idea, never met him. He probably can be sometimes, but so can I. if I judged my entertainers on what I think they might be like personally, I would probably not listen to any music, watch any TV or films, or support any f******* club.

Apart from Chuck Norris, Noos is the most important man alive so therefore what he says about U2 is fact and he also thinks Gorillaz are shit.

Now then let's judge it fairly:

By talent = Gorillaz

Putting on an exciting show in 2010 = Gorillaz

Music = Gorillaz

Importance to the development of popular music = Gorillaz

Attract fans with big flags to show on the telly = U2

There is no punchline. Albarn has had number 1 albums with three different bands and tried his hand with great success at a vast number of different genres of music. Blur are one of the best and most successful British bands of all time.

Joe Dolce also got to number 1 in the charts. As did Westlife, who incidently had more number one albums in a row than The Beatles.

There is no punchline. Albarn has had number 1 albums with three different bands and tried his hand with great success at a vast number of different genres of music. Blur are one of the best and most successful British bands of all time.

Anyone who doesn't think that Albarn is possibly the most important British music artist since Bowie has got a bit of the Nelcarra's about them.

Bet you'd like him to try his hand at your bum hole wouldn't you DS.