You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Place rumours here!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm first ;-).

Fiorentina want Liverpool misfit Alberto Aquilani - but salary cap may scupper their hopes | Mail Online

Fiorentina want Liverpool misfit Alberto Aquilani - but salary cap may scupper their hopes

Fiorentina are ready to offer Alberto Aquilani a route back to Italy following a disappointing first season at Liverpool.

Alberto Aquilani

Juventus have also been linked with the 25-year-old, who has started just eight Barclays Premier League matches this season following a £17million move from Roma last summer.

A knee injury has prevented Aquilani filling Xabi Alonso's boots but the Italy international's agent insists he is happy to stay at Anfield.

Fiorentina's interest is contingent on Liverpool being prepared to take a financial hit on the deal, while the Serie A side's self-imposed salary cap of £40,000 a week is far below the player's Anfield earnings.

Fiorentina have been linked with Sporting Lisbon's Miguel Veloso as an alternative to Aquilani.

The 23-year-old Portugal international is highly regarded and has been previously linked to Manchester United, Arsenal, Tottenham Hotspur, Everton and Bolton Wanderers.

Ryan Babel is Rafas secret love child.

Twenty odd years ago Rafa went to Amsterdam on a friends stag night.

After many bottles of wine and a few funny handrolled ciggies,he and his mates hit the red light district.

When there they are alleged to have had a sample of what the ladys of the area had on offer.

Not a rumour, just something to laugh at really, and there's no way I'm making a thread for this fucker. Saw it on the BBC gossip page :

Manchester City will try and acquire Liverpool superstar Fernando Torres for £40m - £20m short of the Reds' valuation of their prize asset.

Full story: Sunday Mirror

Apart from the rag, the Mirror really is the worst, most bullshit filled paper I can think of. If you really need a link find it yourself, I can't bring myself to add it. I always thought The Star was next in line for stupidness from the rag, but The Mirror wins hands down for me with this type of shit.

Broughton is giving chelsea insider info, hence the 70million offer from chelsea for torres,

aparently this has already been accepted by those two cunts.

Just up to the player now.(alledgedly)

So no deal then, even if it's true. He just wouldn't do that to us. Fuck it's going to be a long and hard summer.

Edited by Red Phoenix

Lad in work just showed me this in his daily star...

... its in Brian Woolnough's column though

"Liverpool are stalling on a big European signing because of the uncertainty over Rafael Benitez's future.

The player has agreed and the contract is waiting to be signed. Liverpool are worried the player would not come if Benitez quit. What a state for a big club to get into!"

Lad in work just showed me this in his daily star...

... its in Brian Woolnough's column though

"Liverpool are stalling on a big European signing because of the uncertainty over Rafael Benitez's future.

The player has agreed and the contract is waiting to be signed. Liverpool are worried the player would not come if Benitez quit. What a state for a big club to get into!"

It's meant to be Van Der Vaart, ain't it?