You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa cancels two meetings with Broughton

gingerhulk

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry if this has already been posted

just been on the sky sports news ticker that rafa has cancelled two face to face meetings with martin broughton.

bye bye rafa

I think you'll find, had you bothered to research properly, that they weren't "meetings" but, the vastly more important, "showdown talks".

Plus you lot whinge at rafa talking to the press, well im sure it wasn't rafa that made sure that sky news knew that he cancelled the meeting. Yet more political bullshit.

It all depends on who you believe, this forum as a whole seem to have nailed their colours to the club mast, but I don't believe anything that comes from the club, its a nest of snakes, chelsea chairman, purslow a man who has failed his brief by the looks of it but hanging around like a bad smell upsetting the manager, topped off with the yanks, all getting rid of rafa will mean is a yes man installed, theres no money on offer to them, the situation is shitty whatever way you look at it.

Guest PurpleNose
At what point with it be acceptable to post "Rafa is a Cunt"

Probably when he's been a cunt.

Speculation of him cancelling a meeting, courtesy of Sky Sports, doesn't make him a cunt.

Rafa is a chess player so he is positioning his pieces for a check mate... plus he is the true genius of playing the victim card. No trophy in 4 years is really inexcusable. I am sorry, this victim card that Rafa continually pulls out, has run it's course. I believe that Rafa has taken us as far as he can. He is not a motivator...to worried with tactics searching for everything to run perfectly to his pre-designed tactics, is not a theory based upon realism. This is a game... nothing runs exactly to plan, hence the need for motivation, simple fundamental instruction & giving the players confidence to reach their potential in games. When things become too serious, instruction becomes to detailed (ie.difficult to execute), everything becomes robotic, boring and very predictable.

I believe that Liverpool needs a motivator like Mourinho. Someone to give the players a cause to fight for. To motivate the players to get up for winning teams that are difficult to get up for. This is where I feel Rafa is lacking.

Mucho Gracias Senor Benitez... however sadly it's time to say Adios.