You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mascherano Off!!!

jaycooper88

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was walking past the Arkles last night and me and me mate saw Macherano in his car going home, we asked him to wind his window down and he did. My mate asked him if he is staying, and he said No!!!! OOOOOH can things get any worse!!!!!

He was going home, so he wasn't staying.

Well it's been on the cards hasn't it? He wanted to go to Barca early on in the summer and when he didn't get his way proceeded to play woefully for the first 2 or 3 months of the season. If he wants to go then let him go.

I wouldn't mind Toure coming the other way if that Barca deal goes through

If he left, which I dont think is happening IMO. But if he did leave, I'd be more than comfortable with a midfield triangle of Lucas-Stevie-Aquilani. We wont have the aggression of Masch but we'd keep the ball and create chances much easier.

Guest Pistonbroke
Then we should start buying sheep because Lucas has been fantastic for us this season.

Fantastic my arse, he's shone in a multitude of shite performances, nothing more.

If Mash leaves then we'll have sold two of our best players in consecutive seasons. ( if it transpires and is true ) You can bet others will follow being as they have publicly said we need to strengthen and not weaken the team. Shit times ahead if Benitez stays. He rewards yes men and mediocrity.

He'll have a new 5 year plan buying more foreign shite and then just fuck off anyway eventually. He has us by the balls as much as the yank bastards.

Was walking past the Arkles last night and me and me mate saw Macherano in his car going home, we asked him to wind his window down and he did. My mate asked him if he is staying, and he said No!!!! OOOOOH can things get any worse!!!!!

Really?

Oh me, oh my.

oh_noes.jpg

Masc has great energy levels so the subsitution didn't really make much sense to me. Especially as we kept hitting it long to Kuyt who was losing most in the air.

We'd have been better sticking The Greek on and using him as a target man.

I hope he stays.

However, we may have to sell someone to help us balance the team better with new signings. The main question is which player should we sell...

Masc has great energy levels so the subsitution didn't really make much sense to me. Especially as we kept hitting it long to Kuyt who was losing most in the air.

We'd have been better sticking The Greek on and using him as a target man.

I hope he stays.

However, we may have to sell someone to help us balance the team better with new signings. The main question is which player should we sell...

It amazes me what game people watch sometimes.

Masch was fucked, and was hobbling, that's why he was substituted.

Aquaman was fucked and was hobbling, and sat on the bench with an ice pack on his thigh.

Mascher was pissed at the substitution and I agree that it was weird as he still had legs to go on....

But where the hell was he for their goal?

If he starts bitching about moving on in the summer he can fuck right off....

Although he has been one of our better performers this season we fell of the league chase early on, and he was shit for the first 2-3 months of the season, so he's been as much a part for our terrible season as a lot of the other players....

The only one's who can justify leaving us now with their head held high would be Reina and Torres (and will not leave), all the others have put in below par performances all year and owes us to come back stronger next season....