You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Prague

Monster Masch

I stayed at a hostel, I think it was called Chilli's, we had some quality nights out as we were 5 minute walk from the bridges, seen the sights and visited the concentration camp nearby. Swerve the tour companies that charge 30 Euros for a visit, just get the bus yourself.

Hope this helps

Went a few years ago and it was great. Cheapest pint I found was 12 and a half pence! but we never went in the bar cos the landlord had a tattooed nose and looked like an ex Spetznaz veteran. Watch out for the taxi drivers. Always agree a price with them before you start your journey. Some rip you off and they carry guns. Going again on a stag do next month.

Prague is class. Relatively cheap ( anyway cheaper than Bartislava here in Slovakia). But in last 3-4 years the prices grew up a little bit, but you can still get beer for 25 eurocents.

Beautiful city, beautiful women, lot of pubs and clubs where you can spend nights. Drugs are especially very cheep there...and cops ignore them a little bit so you can smoke a joint in the center of the city.

Worth a visit. But watch out there are lot of cunts from Albania, Ukraine and so who can give you a hard time.....

Prague is class. Relatively cheap ( anyway cheaper than Bartislava here in Slovakia). But in last 3-4 years the prices grew up a little bit, but you can still get beer for 25 eurocents.

Beautiful city, beautiful women, lot of pubs and clubs where you can spend nights. Drugs are especially very cheep there...and cops ignore them a little bit so you can smoke a joint in the center of the city.

Worth a visit. But watch out there are lot of cunts from Albania, Ukraine and so who can give you a hard time.....

You must be going to the wrong places in Bratislava, or the right places in Prague as I found Prague a lot more expensive. Though still cheaper than the UK.

As for somewhere to stay, I rented an appartment here before

You must be going to the wrong places in Bratislava, or the right places in Prague as I found Prague a lot more expensive. Though still cheaper than the UK.

As for somewhere to stay, I rented an appartment here before

Exactly as I found it, Bratislava is possibly the cheapest city I've been to in Europe.

I´ve been to Prague once during last 5 years, it was 2 years ago and I spend there 3 nights without spending a lot.

In Bratislava I am very often cause I live 70 kilimeters from there and spent there always a lot. Probably then it´s a result of the fact, that even if I would spent everything I have during one night, I still don´t have problem to get home the other day.

In Prague I had to care more about the money, so probably I was thinking before spending :yes:

been twice

stayed in the two big hotels by the river east of the in intercontinental and the presidential, for 3 nights i thought i'd spoil myself

at the old square find the sports bar and the jazz club

sports bar for the footy then the jazz club for the absenth