You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sunderland at home

Kevin D

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No Aquilani, Kuyt keeps his place, but also no Lucas so Gerrard at centre mid.

4-4-2 with Torres and Kuyt up top.

An absolute joke that Aquilani isn't playing, what's the fucking point?

Reina

Johnson

Carra

Agger

Insua

Maxi

Mascherano

Gerrard

Babel

Kuyt

Torres

No Aquilani, Kuyt keeps his place, but also no Lucas so Gerrard at centre mid.

4-4-2 with Torres and Kuyt up top.

An absolute joke that Aquilani isn't playing, what's the fucking point?

Reina

Johnson

Carra

Agger

Insua

Maxi

Mascherano

Gerrard

Babel

Kuyt

Torres

agree

Aquilani's anfield career is about to take off don't forget.

It's absolute bullshit. Aquilani will probably be selected for the next game, and if he plays poorly is there any wonder?

Shocking management of a player.

Obviously this is on the assumption that he's fit, if not, then obviously I take it back.

Rafa should explain the Aquilani signing, it's no good going on a bout a team playing badly has no room for him, he cost too much money to be a bit part player. If he's fully fit he should play unless there is a proper reason. I'm fed up with it and I've supported Rafa all the way along but I don't understand how he's going to achieve anything anymore.

Can't get my head around Aquilani not playing, we ruled last time he started. Am still gutted about last week aswell, and knowing that we're about to watch the team trying to close a 7 point gap for 4th. Weren't we doing about 7 last year for the title? Now it's for 4th. Hopefully a few lagers will cheer me up a bit, but even if we win 10-0 the whole situation doesn't make things good.

Cannot wait for this season to be over with.

In all fairness Rafa wants to play 4-4-2 so he needs to drop Gerrard back into the centre to accomodate another striker alongside Torres.

He is always going to play a defensive midfielder like Mascherano.

I suppose he was in a no win situation in that people would moan if he played 1 up top which meant playing Aquilani but by going 2 upfront it means Aquilani missing out.