You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Dear Supporters

CityofLiverpool

Dear Supporters

I no more support Rafael Benitez, however, I only keep this statement within us because it should not be made public. Please read.

I no more support Rafael Benitez, because...

1- The Babel saga: I would cut my balls if Ryan Babel wouldn't be a star in any top club. I can imagine Babel doing great at clubs like Arsenal, City, etc.. In fact Babel should sue Rafa for wasting his life on that god damned bench and making him look like a players who's not in it with his heart. No, you are being mislead by Rafa, because over the years I remember very well how Babel has impressed, scoring wonderful goals against huge opposition, and then the next game he's back warming bench seats. What does this do to a player thriving for success at Liverpool? It fucking disgusts the shit out of him which is quite evident when he actually does play now. It hasn't been a matter of 1 or 2 games, we're talking about years.

End Result: Ryan Babel is now a player who looks unfit to wear the shirt, and instead spends his time on Twitter. Reason for this, you judge.

2- Dirk Kuyt: I don't know how to start this but seriously, I swear to Jesus Christ, I've been saying from the first day that this fella joined, whom I also was following with Feyenoord, that he's one of the best S T R I K E R S in the world. He has an eye for the goal, his shooting/finishing is top class. Never mind his work rate, that's just a bonus, and it’s not surprisingly that we saw it the most. It's because Rafa has limited his skills for years on that right wing. The reason he's been good overall is because he's a hard worker and he wants to do well, but every time he's used up front he impresses twice as much, let alone the important goals he scores. Next game, he's back on the wing.

End Result: Kuyt is now in his 30s, probably 1 or 2 years left in him. He's been subject to constant criticism which he doesn't reserve and he's made to look like one of the most limited players in the world skill-wise. (First touch, crossing, etc..)

3- Lucas Leiva: What? give him more years? Enough is enough at some point. This is LFC. Do the players forget what badge their chests bears sometimes? Lucas Leiva would not be a Liverpool player in 100 years. The only contributions I remember of him after all this time, is when he caused P. Neville to get sent off and when he scored against Havant & Waterlooville. (Oh the tragedies we've been through). Up to this day, it's very obvious that Lucas has not learned about the physicality of this league. He is also slow, brainless, and a nobody. But not only has Rafa made him a Liverpool player, he has made him a regular, for the whole season, even when Aquilani is fit.

End Result: Disgrace of a player. (One of rafa's favorite players alongside Aurelio, etc..)

4- Alberto Aquilani: IF Maxi flops, I really wouldnt blame him. If Kyrgiakos and Degen flop, I wouldn't blame them. They have been brought to the club for almost nothing yet they try the hardest. Look at Kyrgiakos go, he's immense at the back, but even if he wasn't, would it be his fault? No. But when you do have money, say about, 20m quid, and you get Alberto Aquilani, then you're only making Roma's day. Or maybe even decade. We're signing him for 5 years not 1 game is the excuse? Well 1 season is almost gone by with the Little Prince not having played for months, sometimes even when he's fit. When commentators go crazy on the telly saying "why is a 20m signing on the bench", you'd think "pfff, what do they know about our club". Well no god damnit, the player did cost 20m and that sort of money cannot be spent for 'experimenting' when you're dying to get that top 4 spot. In a match like Wolves v Liverpool, when creativity is what we're begging for and the creative 20m Italian playmaker cannot make a contribution in Rafa's eyes, but Lucas can.. then Jesus Christ.

End Result: Rafa will never be blamed or admit that he flopped around 30m quid in transfers (Aqua and Keane), something not many managers can get away with when you have NO FUNDS.

5- Wolves: What we saw today vs Wolves was not only the worst performance.. well I don't even know if it was the worst performance because we've had so many throughout the years, and mostly this season, but when a team like Wolves who are obviously on that pitch screaming "PLEASE DONT RAPE US" and we just sit back and do nothing... when we cant take proper throw ins, corner kicks, put a few passes together... When the first half ends 0-0 and what is needed in the game is very clear and we don't have a manager who can fucking tell the lads to have a go (something I bet Mick McCarthy did), then what do we have? I wonder sometimes if Rafa allows Sammy Lee to talk during half time, because if Sammy talked instead of Rafa, we'd at least see an improvement of 1% in the 2nd half. Wolves could’ve won this match if they tried a bit harder like Reading did, but they didn't want to risk it. It wasn't a cup match and 0-0 is a perfect result for them from such a game.

Some managers just throw in subs in the last minute, just because theyre superstitious and they think it's their last resort. They pray for a miracle, a super-sub, anything.. especially when their team looks like a fucking corpse. Rafa is stubborn and he has his ways. Well its not for no reason that we lie in 6th and have horrible teams around us in the table. We saw how shit Spurs were, how inconsistent Villa are, even City.. Even Birmingham are close to us. It's not for no reason we're out of all competitions.

Yes, the Liverpool way is to stick by your manager through thick and thin because its in the best interest of the club. But it is not the Liverpool Way to be fucking blind about things because that would only lead to shit getting worse without even noticing it. I'd respect a manager who promises his fans immediate success after the 100th crisis over the seasons, not a manager who abuses his fan's trust and loyalty with sentences like "the fans aren't stupid, they understand, they'll back me, muahaha". Face it, any other manager for a top club like us would be sacked now and he's lucky we don't have the finances to sack him. Yet instead of thanks the Lord for this, he keeps going on about his arrogance with a slight sense of hesitation.

To conclude, I would like to say that YES I STILL BACK RAFA because the club needs this backing. I would even sing his name if necessary in the stands and would appreciate him saluting us back. I would love to see him again singing along with the pre-match anthem. BUT ONLY because we should realize we can't afford to sack him and because the club cannot afford anymore media shitstirring, and ultimately because the club would self-destruct if we eventually aren't able to afford anyone better. This team might still go on and get 4th place, but I wouldn't accept anyone giving the credit to Rafa anymore. I say he and his negative tactics are the reason we're not there already. I know his red cheeks are too tempting not to love when we're doing good, but the players are the ones who are fighting for it, despite probably not being shown enough charisma and motivation by Rafa.

YNWA.

PS: I will not proof-read, so forgive me for typos and such, but I'm too gutted, and disgusted, and sorry for the long post.

You proved my point. You're a blind idiot who thinks the garbage you see on the pitch is better than what Babel could offer. But of course, if you read well, you'd know that its too late now, when someone's busy with twitter it means his career is semi-destroyed. Babel's only fault is that he doesn't bother to move to another club.

IF YOU SAW AQUILANI'S LOOKS TOWARDS BENITEZ AT MINUTE 88TH YOU'D BE ASHAMED TO EVEN WRITE.

You proved my point. You're a blind idiot who thinks the garbage you see on the pitch is better than what Babel could offer. But of course, if you read well, you'd know that its too late now, when someone's busy with twitter it means his career is semi-destroyed. Babel's only fault is that he doesn't bother to move to another club.

IF YOU SAW AQUILANI'S LOOKS TOWARDS BENITEZ AT MINUTE 88TH YOU'D BE ASHAMED TO EVEN WRITE.

That was directed at me yeah?

I'd rather have someone shit on than someone who doesn't give a shit. How many games have you been to this season? I hope it's a lot, as you'll concur with me that Babel shits out of EVERY 50/50 challenge he's involved in. I don't care if he can score from our own box every time. Someone like that shouldn't be playing for our club. If Torres did that he shouldn't be playing. Same with Gerrard, Rush, Kenny.

Babel's only fault is he cares about his tunes and his ho more than football. Look at it when he was trying to break into the team in his first season. Awesome. Then he got complacent.

I saw Aqui's look and I felt for the lad. Benítez was wrong to not start him and was even wronger not to bring him on.

I bet you just read random threads and make silly comments just to prove your presence. Maybe its a good way to let out your frustrations, its good for any blind fan.

I give you.....

First Paragraph:

Last Paragraph:

Make up your mind you fucking mong.

Quilt.

Pierre, you make better sense now. Yes my point in the original post was that Babel IS crap now, but what I believe made him crap after - as you said - he tried in his first season, was rafa's lack of belief in him, which I think made him grow into a shithead now. That's all. I wouldn't be surprised if Aquilani turned into one in 1-2 years..

Pierre, you make better sense now. Yes my point in the original post was that Babel IS crap now, but what I believe made him crap after - as you said - he tried in his first season, was rafa's lack of belief in him, which I think made him grow into a shithead now. That's all. I wouldn't be surprised if Aquilani turned into one in 1-2 years..

Pierre makes a good point, i don't think there is a need for a quarrel.

Babel pisses most reds off for numerous reasons most notably his reply on twitter for not getting stuck in:

he said:

"to get injured again, your crazy"

there's no heart so he can fuck off

2007 - We buy Babel. A potentially quality left winger/striker who is the next henry.

2008 - We buy a first team left winger which means Babel is second choice in that position, and 2nd striker after Torres. He gets his chance, he screws up again and again. In my opinion Rafa definitely was in the wrong when it came to Babel - he gave him too many chances. Should have been sold in January 09.