You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pubs at Fulham...

Scott_M

Basically, are there any?

I've been to Craven Cottage twice & have never been for a pint.

Is it best to go to Earls Court or go into the one straight outside the Putney Bridge station?

Ideally, somewhere showing the Asrebrawl v Spurs game.

Cheers

I went to the Eight Bells last season and it was heaving with reds. Its right round the corner from the tube (putney bridge). Theres an offy right opposite the exit of the station for when the queue gets huge. Good mix of fans, wools, oots, locals all mingling and singing together. It was the typical sea of red. I've not got a ticket this time (any spares?) so I'll probably miss out this time.........................

There are plenty within walking distance of Craven Cottage. There's a few towards Putney Bridge and there is also the Cottage which is on Colehill Lane off Fulham Palace Road. Has a great garden bar and set in the middle of houses. Shows live football from memory. As do quite a few of those pubs round there. Don't bother with Earl's Court.

Cheers lads.

I think Craven Cottage must be the Premiership ground I've visited the least.

Went when we beat then 2-0 & Litmanen & Anelka scored in 2002 & the Biscan 4-2 in 2004 but haven't been back since.

Went to the 2 games at Loftus Road while Craven Cottage was being re-developed.

Deffo go into the 8 Bells before the game then.

I'm going. Have never been to Craven Cottage before. Guess I'll go to the Eight Bells.

By the way, what's the name of the section at Craven Cottage where the away supporters are seated? I couldn't find a map of the stadium at Fulham's website.

The best pubs are on the other side of Putney Bridge - a bit of a walk, but worth it, near Putney Main line station. I like the Whistle & Flute on Putney High Street - always lots of Reds about. There's a walkabout right by the bridge too that will definitely have the match on but gets a bit busy. All about 20 mins from the ground.

By Putney Bridge Tube there's the Larrick and O'Neills. Both OK but too full after half one.