You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The world of a woman.

Ezekiel 25:17

My Mrs manages to find new ways to try to waste money yet bitches at me if I leave the heating on or lights on.

She's going away with her friend to America in October and her passport runs out next September. The holiday is a financial stretch as it is but she came up with the boss idea of renewing her passport this September. I asked why she wants to do this when it isn't a necessity. 

Apparently if you apply for a US visa it lasts for 2 years or when your passport expires.  I asked why she was desperate to make a US visa last another year when we are highly unlikely to afford a family holiday to America in the near future. The visa only costs £9 but she wants to spend £89 on a new passport this year to get an extra year out of a visa that will cost less than a tenner. 

• Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

My Mrs manages to find new ways to try to waste money yet bitches at me if I leave the heating on or lights on.

She's going away with her friend to America in October and her passport runs out next September. The holiday is a financial stretch as it is but she came up with the boss idea of renewing her passport this September. I asked why she wants to do this when it isn't a necessity. 

Apparently if you apply for a US visa it lasts for 2 years or when your passport expires.  I asked why she was desperate to make a US visa last another year when we are highly unlikely to afford a family holiday to America in the near future. The visa only costs £9 but she wants to spend £89 on a new passport this year to get an extra year out of a visa that will cost less than a tenner. 

They just get dafter mate. I'm afraid it seems there is nothing we can do about it.

16 minutes ago, Sugar Ape said:

Went to Costco on her birthday to pick up a cake for her. Literally as I had the cake in my hands putting it in the trolley she asked me what the date was.

Incredible. How do they manage it?

11 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

I think she also doesn't understand the difference between a US Visa and an ESTA

• Upvote 1

There's no way back for this thread after the travesty of Mook leaving his old job. 

It has all gone a bit Andy Capp. 

I say it's high time to lock this thread and consign its inherent sexism to digital garbage history.   Who's with me?

18 minutes ago, TK421 said:

There's no way back for this thread after the travesty of Mook leaving his old job. 

It has all gone a bit Andy Capp. 

I say it's high time to lock this thread and consign its inherent sexism to digital garbage history.   Who's with me?

Pearl-clutching bird.

7 hours ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

I think she also doesn't understand the difference between a US Visa and an ESTA

She's not the only one. Apparently, loads of people make the mistake of applying for a full Visa when they only need an ESTA to visit the US for a holiday.

Woman logic example 654197228:

She just bought a load of stuff in town and has come home. Tried it on, it either doesn't fit or she doesn't like the look of it. I asked why she didn't try any of this stuff on in the shop. She said she didn't have time.

However, she still has the time to travel back into town, take it back to the shop, explain to the cashier why she is bringing the stuff back and wait for the money to be refunded.

This is all far less hassle than taking 10 minutes to try the stuff on before buying it. 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Doctor Troy said:

She just bought a load of stuff in town and has come home. Tried it on, it either doesn't fit or she doesn't like the look of it. I asked why she didn't try any of this stuff on in the shop. She said she didn't have time.

However, she still has the time to travel back into town, take it back to the shop, explain to the cashier why she is bringing the stuff back and wait for the money to be refunded.

This is all far less hassle than taking 10 minutes to try the stuff on before buying it. 

Your bird must have a crackin' pair of tits. There's no other reason.

2 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

Female logic is an oxymoron.

Catching up on this and Mook has done a well deserved runner on his boss and not within one page the thread descends  into discussions of would you be the pumper or pumpee, US Visa requirements and confirmation bias sexism which I can only assume involves no one being top, bottom, pitching, catching, reaching round. 

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Doctor Troy said:

The-Shawshank-Redemption-the-shawshank-r

Do you trust your wife?

15 hours ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Clancy Brown(pictured with Tim Robbins) is ace in Billions too.

The main problem I have with Billions is that there are no likeable characters in it. Since his hot blonde missus has gone awol, it’s just full of self aggrandising pricks and John Malkovich, and he fucked off in the last episode we watched.