You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Your Top Ten TV Shows of all time

Baldi

Ok I dont know if this has been run before (probably) but its maybe due a renewal. So your top ten shows any genre ! Shows that you will watch over and over again despite the fact they have been repeated.

After the 1st 5 it gets very difficult so I have shown my ones that didnt quite make the top also.

So heres mine :-

1. The Wire

2. Sopranos

3. Battlestar Galactica (Newest Version)

4. Seinfeld

5. Family Guy

6. Peep Show

7. The World at War

8. The Simpsons

9. The Day Today

10. The League of Gentleman

Like I said its really hard because bubbling under included Futurama, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, Red Riding, Smileys People, American Dad, The IT Crowd, Spaced, Brass Eye, Nathan Barley, 30 Rock, The Nazi's - A warning from History, Extras and The Office (UK Version).

the flintstones were a formative part of my upbringing....

[YOUTUBE]8Tg1kEBUO9A[/YOUTUBE]

pebbles (and bam bam) was the downfall of the show - wilma should have had a rock-bortion.

ooooh ! one of the greatest episodes - dr.sinister...

[YOUTUBE]OFGdB3wl_6o[/YOUTUBE]

Guest Numero Veinticinco

In no particular order

The West Wing

Six Feet Under

Sopranos

Entourage

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Dexter (Season 2 was stunning)

The Shield

House

Breaking Bad (Only 2 seasons in, but a superb watch)

Spaced

In no particular order,the following is my list of favourites .I am sure had i seen any of the wire it will be probably on there,but i am going to get the full set eventually and watch from the start.,ive heard its rather good.

hill st blues

nypd blue

sopranos

er

early doors

operation good guys

hornblower

star trek next generation

the shield

seinfeld

1. The Wire

2. Sopranos

3. Battlestar Galactica (Newest Version)

4. Seinfeld

5. Family Guy

6. Peep Show

7. The World at War

8. The Simpsons

9. The Day Today

10. The League of Gentleman

Like I said its really hard because bubbling under included Futurama, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, Red Riding, Smileys People, American Dad, The IT Crowd, Spaced, Brass Eye, Nathan Barley, 30 Rock, The Nazi's - A warning from History, Extras and The Office (UK Version).

I really don't watch enough tv so I'm not even sure I could make a top 10. I've highlighted the ones I've seen in bold, but there's only about half of them that I could say I really liked.

I've only seen a handful of the ones other people have mentioned too. I haven't seen most of the American imports that get shown on Channel4 and Sky1.

And no, I don't live under a rock.

tough question - not sure i could put them in any order

off the top of my head my list would be

Band Of Brothers

Only Fools & Horses

The Wire

Scrubs

Fawlty Towers

Seinfeld

Spooks

Alan Partridge

The Day Today

other such as six feeet under & sopranos prob would get in there if i thought about it longer

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I just couldn't get passed the first couple of episodes of The Wire. I'm a big TV watcher (I watch virtually no 'normal' TV) and I've been told a million times that I'm being an idiot for not watching passed the first few - I just can't seem to get into it.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

You had problems with the first episodes, too? Glad it wasn't just me. I really want to like it as much as other people seem to, but can't get a grip on it. Same with Mad Men.

House MD

Lost

Grey's Anatomy

Desperate Housewives

Heroes

Family Guy

Numb3rs

Futurama

Monk

Private Practice

...and I could go on and on and on