You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Recommend a British TV drama

Paul

Guest Super Sub

I'm enjoying humans at the minute.

It is actually quite good isn't it. What I also like about it is I am not 100% sure what direction it is heading in. I have a bit of an idea but I ain't too sure.

No Offence.

Not quite at the end of it yet, but it's been brilliant.  A serial killer after Downs Syndrome girls.

Terry from Thick Of It plays a brilliant character.

If you've seen it, don't spoil the ending as I'm sure there's a few plot twists to come.  If you haven't seen it, it's worth it.

• Upvote 2

No Offence.

Not quite at the end of it yet, but it's been brilliant.  A serial killer after Downs Syndrome girls.

Terry from Thick Of It plays a brilliant character.

If you've seen it, don't spoil the ending as I'm sure there's a few plot twists to come.  If you haven't seen it, it's worth it.

Really enjoyed it but it could use subtitles. Fucking mumbling Mancs.

I have to put subtitles on for loads of shit now. I know it's not realistic to have everyone speak like a Shakespearean actor but how about a bit of pronunciation?

|It hasn't been on TV in Australia yet. Saw it because it sort fell onto my computer but unfortunately the subtitles didn't

Guest Pistonbroke

I'm enjoying humans at the minute.

I've been sticking with it, not the best series out there but worth a watch. Can't help feeling it's a rip off of Spielberg's AI. 

The mini-series of Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy is still the pinnacle of British drama for me. I prefer a mini-series, where you know it's one story, told slowly, and you'll get a proper conclusion at the end of it. No fannying about for a second series.

The two-part drama Code of a Killer was decent recently too.

• Upvote 1

Life on Mars was superb. Especially series 1.

Our Friends in the North..Superb if only there was  decent quality torrent of this.

One Summer.....still the finest ever piece of British TV for me. Has it all.

If you know about Usenet, the entire series is available, posted 2 years ago.. Just get a decent provider like Astraweb or Giganews and away you go.

http://www.slyck.com/ng.php