You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

F**k Off Ronaldo!

Toddler

Just went on the offal to what spin they are putting on things, only to see that twat celebrating on some add for the Torygraph.

Must I have to put up with that shite on a LFC site?

Every time I see a picture of him I want to do things that will get me sent down. The offal have excelled themselves here! Get that bastard off!

That's all.

Haha you went on the offal!

*points and laughs*

I do feel your pain though, I must have seen that fucking goal about 50 twatting times over the weekend. He really is the most annoying cunt ever to have pulled on a football shirt.

I've managed to avoid the goal, it might cause a mild heart condition. What i have seen is his dive and the kick out at Dunn, how does he get away with it?

Back to subject, even though LFC probably don't select the adds themselves, this is poor form. Maybe someones taking the piss.

Another thing which pisses me off. They have an advert for the supporters club, with Steven Gerrard's head stuck on to a picture of last seasons home shirt. I know It's only small but it sums us up perfectly. We cannot even update the fuckin home kit nearly a year after it's been released.

There was definite contact but Ronaldo was already on his way down to the ground , His reputation got him that yellow card.

Fuck all contact and he was already diving. Another reason to hate Andy Gray yesterday with his constant whining for a pen. Fuck the two of them.