You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

My son is such a twat

She Knows It

Your boy is becoming a man. If that was my lad i would be proud of him.

He has raised money for a good cause by being hard.

So long as he does not become a punch bag and goes in on Monday band busts a few heads of those that hit him hard. Good luck to him.

There is nothing wrong with being hard. At school I gained great popularity by breaking things with my head.

Scoff if you like but it is a gift.

One boy could puke on demand, another would roll his eyes back into his head.

Your boy is a hard one and you should channel this by sending him into boxing or similiar.

No, he really is that mental. My mates say I should write a book about him. He's the sweetest kid, he's hysterically funny and he's got the biggest heart. Everyone adores him. He's just so fucking gormless, I don't know what to do with him.

Says the woman who carried his dumbells across the Argos car park instead of asking an assistant to carry it for her.

Plus Liz, 11 hundred punches+ and the only bruises he got are on his arms? I definitely wouldn't call that gormless.

Your boy is becoming a man. If that was my lad i would be proud of him.

He has raised money for a good cause by being hard.

So long as he does not become a punch bag and goes in on Monday band busts a few heads of those that hit him hard. Good luck to him.

There is nothing wrong with being hard. At school I gained great popularity by breaking things with my head.

Scoff if you like but it is a gift.

One boy could puke on demand, another would roll his eyes back into his head.

Your boy is a hard one and you should channel this by sending him into boxing or similiar.

Channel his punching bag skills you mean?

I don't like the idea of encouraging him to box. He's lacking a bit of grey matter as it is, I don't want him damaging what's there already. Maybe a martial art? I might take one up myself and get Bruce Lee on him next time I trip over one of 3 pairs of dumbells that are scattered over my living room floor.

What the fuck does a 10 year old kid want dumbells for?

He's taking them into school to let the other kids work out before the next charity day....

I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh, but this thread is hilarious. Your son doesn't have special educational needs does he?

Ski the only thing he needs to learn is inflation it was 1p a smack in my day ffs should have been 20p by now 2 things would have happened then he would have made either 20 times the cash or had 800 and odd less smacks

You should channel his skills for making money and try to get him to think of other less painful ways of making money if he can youv cracked it

If he cant give him £1 and nock shite out of him

Kids are so thick, give him a cuffing it all in a good cause.

this is true.

I used to give my sister pocket money, but one day when she was about six/seven she decided to pour all my aftershave, shaving gear etc down the sink.

I said I'd be keeping her pocket money until it'd been paid off, she's now 13 and still hasn't seen a penny, she stopped asking when the debt would be paid off about a year ago now, I used to just shake my head and say 'it was very expensive aftershave.

He's taking them into school to let the other kids work out before the next charity day....

I'm sorry, I shouldn't laugh, but this thread is hilarious. Your son doesn't have special educational needs does he?

Believe it or not, no he doesn't! I've asked school to give him a loon assessment but nothing showed up. Though they do accept he's a bit of a nutter.

cal.jpg

SKI, I reckon you might have a mad genius on your hands there. There is a fine line between mongyness and genius and it occurs to me that he may well and truly be the heir to TomR (RIP). Let the master take him under his wing and teach him the ways of the TomR world of bum sports etc.

He's amazing at maths (he's on the talented and gifted register), so there must be something going on upstairs. I saw a psychic last year and he told me I had 3 kids, and the eldest and the youngest were obviously extremely intelligent (they are) and everyone has the middle one down as being a bit thick (they do) when in actual fact he is the most intelligent of the 3 of them, and he'll shock everyone in years to come.

I reckon if I took him into William Hill's they give me fucking good odds on that one.

2 tests.

1) Tell him you are going on holiday together and are taking a flight.

2) Drop a load of toothpicks on the floor, and ask him how many there are.

If he won't fly with anyone but Quantas, and he gets the right number of toothpicks within 2 seconds, he's probably a mong.

2 tests.

If he won't fly with anyone but Quantas, and he gets the right number of toothpicks within 2 seconds, he's probably a mong.

The irony is Hamstrung that my eldest son (not the thread subject) does actually have Autistic Spectrum Disorder, yet he is the most sensible, well-behaved and intelligent kid you could ever meet. Then there's number 2 who has no special needs and is a certifiable, blundering nincompoop.

2 tests.

Quality. Sadly I must spread before I do you.

Is he not likely to read this thread and get a complex (and bosh you with a dumbell)?

No chance, reading isn't his forte and he wouldn't go within 18 clicks of a Liverpool site.

Kids are ace.

They are indeed, and he's acer than most. I spend my life shaking my head at him like Red Knight watching a documentary about Robbief, but I'm so, so proud of him. He's got tonnes of wonderful qualities. Unfortunately common sense isn't one of them.

No chance, reading isn't his forte and he wouldn't go within 18 clicks of a Liverpool site.

They are indeed, and he's acer than most. I spend my life shaking my head at him like Red Knight watching a documentary about Robbief, but I'm so, so proud of him. He's got tonnes of wonderful qualities. Unfortunately common sense isn't one of them.

You mean he's a fucking bluenose???

Fucking hell Liz there's your answer, he's a fucking bluenose, he needs to feel miserable, he was prbably having a good day so made himself miserable by getting all the kids in school to twat him. He probably bought the dumbells so he could moan about a waste of money, and he probably says Ifithadnabinfermemacarryingthemdumbells......