You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Labour

King Emlyn

If they had any sense they'd fuck him off before the election, most people don't REALLY want to vote Conservative at a general election IMO, they're just feeling a bid fucking stupid.

I agree, it's their only remote chance of clinging on to power, he's been an unmitigated disaster.

Its terrible. I dont want to vote Tory in the next election but I also dont want to waste my vote and go for the Lib Dems. Labour need a major shake up, they need a fresh approach and some fresh faces in order to win back the imagination of the public. People are sick and tired of the same old faces and the same old problems.

Like that'll help. Minigland is a complete and utter smug clueless git.

Damn right, a more annoying cunt you couldn't find in the commons, and that's saying something.

The party needs a serious injection of old-school graft.

Its terrible. I dont want to vote Tory in the next election but I also dont want to waste my vote and go for the Lib Dems. Labour need a major shake up, they need a fresh approach and some fresh faces in order to win back the imagination of the public. People are sick and tired of the same old faces and the same old problems.

How would it be a waste? its not like labour are going to get in again, Tory will have the next one, so vote lib dem push their numbers up a bit, scare the shit out of the other 2 that the libs are on their arse for the next election. Might have the effect people want....

Blair must be laughing his cock off.

Labour's own fault for ditching Blair and thinking the grass would be greener. I never understood the clamour for Brown, and within weeks of taking office he was smoozing with Maggie and sucking up to Bush.:wallbutt:

Labour's own fault for ditching Blair and thinking the grass would be greener. I never understood the clamour for Brown, and within weeks of taking office he was smoozing with Maggie and sucking up to Bush.:wallbutt:

Sorry. Must have missed that He was a massively unpopular choice with a lot of people. Fat laftie cunt.

Damn right, a more annoying cunt you couldn't find in the commons, and that's saying something.

The party needs a serious injection of old-school graft.

I wholeheartedly agree, but if that did happen, there's be no chance of them getting elected - the economic freedom big business have enjoyed for nigh on thirty years through Thatcher, Major and Blair would make sure of that. They have too much influence.

• 14 years later...
49 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

Bilderberg Lammy :

List here : https://bilderbergmeetings.org/press/press-release/participants

The Guardian actually have a guy who covers this each year too, has done for over a decade : Charlie Skelton

What is the conspiracy theorist official line about bilderberg? Running the world, shadow government, etc? 

35 minutes ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

What is the conspiracy theorist official line about bilderberg? Running the world, shadow government, etc? 

No conspiracy theory. Just a bunch of super rich cunts discussing ways to stay super rich at everyone else’s expense, with access to politicians you and I will never get. Just rich lobbyists, lobbying. In short, a Cunt fest.

Maybe Lammy is there as 007 infiltrating SPECTRE.

It reminds me of Sam Wilson’s speech in FATWS. Who’s in the room with you when the decisions are being made. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

I don't know of any official conspiracy theorist line. It's comical thinking we have a normal democracy on the go though when you have shit like that taking place (almost) every year.

1 hour ago, Numero Veinticinco said:

Personally if I was running a secret world government, I would definitely publish lists of all the people involved, and one of them would definitely be David Lammy.

11 minutes ago, Strontium said:

Personally if I was running a secret world government, I would definitely publish lists of all the people involved, and one of them would definitely be David Lammy.

Yeah, that’s almost verbatim what I was going to post but deleted. You’d think that if you had enough money, power, and ability to run the world you might figure out how to have a secret meeting.