You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

New comedians

Thants

I saw a Canadian guy called Stewart Francis at the comedy store in Manchester. He had some killer one liners which of course I've now forgotten. The one I can remember was: maybe dolphins don't want to swim with retarded children.

I'd imagine he'd be doing the comedy circuit. Also that night there was another funny guy called Will Smith (not the fresh prince). He was a self deprecating posh guy (or at least his act was).

A Canadian comedian called Russell Peters is doing a UK tour I think. He is a good observational comedian.

I need some new comedian recommendations. I need to book something for a months time in Landan so was wondering if anyones read, seen , heard of anyone good and new? i.e not Jimmy Carr

Have u seen mrs brown? Its Brendan o' Carroll an Irish comedian who plays Agnes browne, its a play about her 4 sons and her daughter, its the funniest thing i've ever seen. He's in Liverpool at the end of January here are his tour dates in 2008...

Agnes Browne

read on

Max and Paddy with Peter Kay

read on

How's Your ........

read on

Mrs. Brown Rides Again

read on

The Mammy

read on

** THE SHOWS **

Other dates will be added

so please check for changes

or E-Mail us for more information.

2007 TOUR DATES

The Course

NEWRY Oct 8th - 13th

Town Hall Theatre - Tel: (0044) 28 3027 4780 or visit

The Course

DERRY Oct 15th - 20th

Millennium Forum - Tel: (0044) 28 7126 0516 or visit

The Course

GLASGOW Oct 23rd - 3rd Nov

Pailion Theatre - Tel: (0044) 141 332 846 or visit

The Course

NEWCASTLE Nov 5th - 10th

Journal Tyne Theatre - Tel: (0044) 87 0700 0971 or visit

website:Official Ticketmaster Site: Tickets for concerts, theatre, football, family days out

2008 TOUR DATES

For The Love Of Mrs Brown

NEWCASTLE Mon, Jan 14th - Sat, Jan 20th

Journal Tyne Theatre - Tel: (0044) 87 0700 0971 or visit

website:Official Ticketmaster Site: Tickets for concerts, theatre, football, family days out

DUBLIN Mon, Jan 28th - Sat, Feb 9th

Olympia Theatre-Tel:(00353) 1 6793323 visit

GLASGOW Mon, Feb 12th - Sat, Feb 23rd

Pailion Theatre - Tel: (0044) 141 332 846 or visit

For The Love Of Mrs Brown LIVERPOOL Mon, Mar 10th - Sat, Mar 15th

Empire Theatre - Tel: (0044) 870 145 1163 or visit

For The Love Of Mrs Brown MANCHESTER Mon, Mar 17th - Sat, Mar 22nd

Opera House - Manchester - Tel: (0044) 116 245 6605 or visit website:Official Ticketmaster Site: Tickets for concerts, theatre, football, family days out

BIRMINGHAM Mon,Mar 31st - Sat, Apr 12th

Alexandra Theatre-Tel:(0044)121632 5554 visit

Mrs Brown The Last Wedding

EDINBURGH Mon, Apr 28th - Sat, May 3rd

The Edinburgh Playhouse - Tel:(0044) 131 524 3333 visit

DERRY Mon, May 19th - Sat, May 31st

Millennium Forum - Tel: (0044) 28 7126 4455 or visit

website:Millennium Forum Theatre and Conference Centre (tickets are not on sale for this venue yet)