You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

GTA

Thants

Your on the Manny mission then.

Piece of piss just keep in cover and using left trigger to auto aim on the opponents then blow their fucking head off.

No i think thats later on the one he was on about sounds like the warehouse one where Dmitri sets double crosses you. and you go to the warehouse with LJ, but yeah keep your head down on it and keep moving using the auto aim, and the Machine Gun.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a fucking game, it's unreal. I only got it friday and i've played 11 hours which is a lot for me. I'm getting stuck in a mission with Little Jacob, we're in a warehouse and we have to shoot our way out, but Jacob keeps getting killed and leaving me on my own, the selfish bastard. :smile:

I've got a lot of over time at work this week, which will really eat in to my gta time, work will be long enough anyway but it will seem longer knowing gta is waiting at home for me, begging to be played.

How big of a slut is Michelle though, i rode her after every date, i expected some challenge from her. I'm waiting for a few replies from the dating site as well, i think i asked them all for a date.

Michelle is no longer talking to me after i took her to the beach and tried to drown her in the car by driving off the pier. she also got the hump when i started shooting random people. she's a fucking primadonna that bitch next time i see her i'm gonna fuck her up good and proper.

I'm lying in bed, the missus comes up, says sorry. I ask why. She then passes me my GTA disk. Cracked. The dog had managed to put it's nose on the eject button on ps3 and got hold of it, taking it into garden and chewing on it.

I'm inconsolable.

I'm lying in bed, the missus comes up, says sorry. I ask why. She then passes me my GTA disk. Cracked. The dog had managed to put it's nose on the eject button on ps3 and got hold of it, taking it into garden and chewing on it.

I'm inconsolable.

No blowjob?? Tough break that mate. Get the dog put down.

No i think thats later on the one he was on about sounds like the warehouse one where Dmitri sets double crosses you. and you go to the warehouse with LJ, but yeah keep your head down on it and keep moving using the auto aim, and the Machine Gun.

Your right mate it is. Dimitri the bastard.

I'm inconsolable.

Gutted mate. Black armband day.

has anyone gotten in to Packies sister knickers yet? i must brought the boring fuck out 20 times now, but still nothing, and she keeps slagging offmy clothes, i shop in persus, my clothes are worth more than her poxy house

All will be revealed.

Yeah it was the one with LJ alright. It wasn't that hard, i kept getting killed because of LJ, he was holding me up the whole time. The similar type mission for Manny was a piece of piss because i was on my own. I've been working 8 to 8 this week and when i get home i don't have much energy to play GTA which is a balls. This weekend though i'll play it non stop i'd say.

One thing that's missing again from this series is a Replay fuction.

Image a 15 second replay of what you've just witnessed in all angle slow motion. Must be easy to add too.

Had fun in the ice cream van yesterday. Hurling over bridges the Nutcracker music sped up with speed and went all wonky the more trashed it got. Then created the biggest ever burning car wreck accrident I've ever seen. So many burning bodies coming out of the cars.

Guest TK-421
Is that the random one where it looks great but then changes angle and you crash?

Yeah, but you can choose when to switch camera with the analogue stick. If you don't change it yourself then it changes automatically. It takes a bit of getting used to and you do crash, but it's fun to play around with. Also, you can hardly hear the car engine so if there's a particularly groovy choon on it's a good option.

Yeah, but you can choose when to switch camera with the analogue stick. If you don't change it yourself then it changes automatically. It takes a bit of getting used to and you do crash, but it's fun to play around with. Also, you can hardly hear the car engine so if there's a particularly groovy choon on it's a good option.

Interesting that TK.

Also, is there anyway to stop the camera automatically centering after you look around with the right analog stick, while youre moving? I find that really annoying, as I use the 'look' right stick all the time.

Guest TK-421
Interesting that TK.

Also, is there anyway to stop the camera automatically centering after you look around with the right analog stick, while youre moving? I find that really annoying, as I use the 'look' right stick all the time.

I don't think there is mate. I use right stick to look too, useful when driving fast to see what's ahead.

Good taste in games, good taste in tunes.

Cheers mate, it was also an economical decision. I dont get paid until the end of the month, and I dont play on it anymore. Win-Win situation.

I think on options there is a way of stopping the camera changing, although Im not 100% on that.

Will be three months by the time I finish it.

Me too i'm having too much fun stealing the Helicopters at the minute and flying above Alderney. Then trying to out run the gunships that start chasing you.

Managed to take out two Copper Choppers the other day with the Snipers rifle, Bam got the pilot right in the head.

Cheers mate, it was also an economical decision. I dont get paid until the end of the month, and I dont play on it anymore. Win-Win situation.

I think on options there is a way of stopping the camera changing, although Im not 100% on that.

I was going to go the DPT gig but they are playing Glasto so I may as well go and see them there and save money as im skint.

Are you a fan of the Libs as well?