You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

GTA

Thants

Guest TK-421

I miss K-Rose. The radio hasnt got me yet.

The joker aint the only fool who'll do anything for you.

It's totally got me, some great music per usual.

• Replies 649
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are 2 slightly different endings. I've done them both now and if your curious as to what the other ending is and you can't be arsed doing it again PM me. Let me know whether you chose to do the deal with Dimitri or not and i'll PM you what happend in the other ending.

Or use wikipedia :whistle:

I think everyone chose revenge against dmitri.

Or use wikipedia :whistle:

I think everyone chose revenge against dmitri.

Never thought of that! What a great site that Wikipedia is.

I chose revenge too first time around. I think it was the right choice to make considering the consequences of both endings.

Never thought of that! What a great site that Wikipedia is.

I chose revenge too first time around. I think it was the right choice to make considering the consequences of both endings.

Indeed, although I dont see why **** would never speak to you again just for doing the opposite of what she said, seems a bit of a bitch. All that money and time I spent taking her out, the ungrateful bitch.

Indeed, although I dont see why **** would never speak to you again just for doing the opposite of what she said, seems a bit of a bitch. All that money and time I spent taking her out, the ungrateful bitch.

Fuckin lesbo bitch deserved a good pummilling bareback style.

Girls like her give women a bad name. I spent at least $200 taking that bitch out. Money grabbing fridgid Dyke.

Fuckin lesbo bitch deserved a good pummilling bareback style.

Girls like her give women a bad name. I spent at least $200 taking that bitch out. Money grabbing fridgid Dyke.

Puts me even more off God aswell if Im honest.

*I can say that now that redhorse has been banned. Ive whacked a few birds off that dating website aswell.*

Can't believe how slowly Im going through this game (its mostly due to work though). I've just got to the safe house in Bohan.

Haven't got into the soundtrack at all, (I keep turning the music off when I get in a car) but Im sure I will eventually. Love the use of 911 to get cops and medics to turn up.

One thing I have noticed is the SatNav in-car speech seems to turn itself off, unless you go back into the options and re-select 'GPS Speech On'? Anyone else notice that?

Stuck on the level where i have just gone into the second city and need to clear the building site of some Union guys.

Can take down the 3 people in high positions piece of piss but struggle when the helicopter appears at the top of the building site.

Stuck on the level where i have just gone into the second city and need to clear the building site of some Union guys.

Can take down the 3 people in high positions piece of piss but struggle when the helicopter appears at the top of the building site.

Take the 3 guys out on the cranes, then use the sniper rifle to scope the area from the roof, and take a few out before going into the Builders yard. it helps then as theres less atround to deal with when the chopper arrives. ;)

I was having a few GTA races and online battles a few night ago and heard something that almost made me weep it was so funny.

Guy who's set the game us has set weapons to heavy of something so there's this other guy going, over and over "Weapons standard guys, c'mon, weapons standard, standard, c'mon".

After a good twenty second there's a break in this nagging and another dude goes:

"Your mom's standard".

I nearly died.

• 2 weeks later...

I got pulled out of a car and punched for carjacking and suddenly the police were onto them. After watching the chase around the streets one got shot and the other surrendered as another police car pulled up. The policeman got into the back seat with the arrestee and they drove away smashing through other cars.

All of which left me a free police car . . . which was nice. Another world.

Guest TK-421
I got pulled out of a car and punched for carjacking and suddenly the police were onto them. After watching the chase around the streets one got shot and the other surrendered as another police car pulled up. The policeman got into the back seat with the arrestee and they drove away smashing through other cars.

All of which left me a free police car . . . which was nice. Another world.

Haha, I love stuff like that. I dragged a bloke out of his car and then a police car sped past and mowed him down.

Am digging the Team DM mode at the moment as well.

Yo Wiiksie, continuing from the MGS4 thread, do you think this game is a let down?

Wassup TK, aaaiit.

hmm...I think I am a bit underwhelmed mate, yeah. Its obviously a very good game, the new combat system works really well, car handling is more 'fun' and the new game engine looks sublime. But, seems to me the storyline is quite weak, they took out all the best bits of san andreas (collecting decent cars, flying planes and shit, buying properties, better soundtrack etc), and San Andreas just had much better characters.

Guest TK-421
Wassup TK, aaaiit.

hmm...I think I am a bit underwhelmed mate, yeah. Its obviously a very good game, the new combat system works really well, car handling is more 'fun' and the new game engine looks sublime. But, seems to me the storyline is quite weak, they took out all the best bits of san andreas (collecting decent cars, flying planes and shit, buying properties, better soundtrack etc), and San Andreas just had much better characters.

I hear what you're saying. The combat system I feel is a bit flawed. It's too easy just to walk up to the baddies and waste a load of them by quickly switching the auto aim, but I've always thought the "on foot" parts are the weakest parts of the games. I still enjoy the missions, and am enjoying this game muchly, but there's definitely room for improvement.

I'm loving it but at the same time am thinking "what if they did this and that", to improve it, if yer knar worramean.

I hear what you're saying. The combat system I feel is a bit flawed. It's too easy just to walk up to the baddies and waste a load of them by quickly switching the auto aim, but I've always thought the "on foot" parts are the weakest parts of the games. I still enjoy the missions, and am enjoying this game muchly, but there's definitely room for improvement.

I'm loving it but at the same time am thinking "what if they did this and that", to improve it, if yer knar worramean.

I know exactly what you mean.

Said to some mates as soon as I played it: "Aint no fuckin' way this is a perfect 10/10, 100% game".

And while the combat has been drastically improved, I thought it was better done in Drakes Fortune.

ps And maybe Im Tommy Dick Fingers, but what the fuck did they do to in-car shooting?? The side-on view seemed much easier in SA, it seems to be really fiddly using the right analog stick to aim while driving (havent worked out how to aim and not slow down too).

Guest TK-421

And while the combat has been drastically improved, I thought it was better done in Drakes Fortune.

ps And maybe Im Tommy Dick Fingers, but what the fuck did they do to in-car shooting?? The side-on view seemed much easier in SA, it seems to be really fiddly using the right analog stick to aim while driving (havent worked out how to aim and not slow down too).

Agreed that Drake's Fortune feels more natural. I reckon they should just go for full blown FPS style for the shooty missions, it would add to the feel of the game I reckon, but I guesss it's not really the GTA way.

I'm not sure about the in-car shooting, maybe it was to facilitate online play otherwise it would be constant drive by shootings. If you play a bit of team DM you get the hang of driving and shooting at the same time as it's the stock way to kill someone.

It still rocks though, I can waste hours just pissing about and doing police chases etc.

It's ace but it's not ooo I must play this tonight. It really needs a 15 second replay option like in Pro Evo and it's a little too easy to play but it's the right kinda game for me to play at the moment as I hardly have a any time for it.

I've not got into multiplayer yet either.