You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

MOYSE-FUCKIN SNIDEY GINGER SHITHOUSE BLUESHITE CUNT-FUCK OFF!!!!!

Randy Marsh

This is what the blueshite do, why expect anything from them? Rafa opened himself up for this one.

This has nothing to do with Everton. They should not be cracking jokes, making comments or even looking sideways at any other club unless it has anything to with them. I can accept their fans taking the piss but from someone in a postion of authority it's a disgrace.

They are a small club and that was after a game.

This time, we havent played them for a month and the next derby is in March.

Instead of running his mouth off he should probably be working on some tactics to actually get a win at Anfield for once, though I concede that'll be hard with the Everton mentality of never leaving their own penalty area at Anfield.

Welcome back from your holiday. Were've you been?

Best Quote from Moyes in that "I am seemingly seeing football differently." Well with the size of his big fuckin eyeballs i dont think thats too big of a shock.

Best Quote from Moyes in that "I am seemingly seeing football differently." Well with the size of his big fuckin eyeballs i dont think thats too big of a shock.

Always reminds me of that scene in total recall when arnie and his bird get chucked out onto mars.

Anyway, couldn't give a toss what he says about us, he's got a small club mentality and long may he keep it.

Ha ha ha ha ha. From Toffeeweb.....

Fan Articles

Clattenburg Conspiracy

By Mike Oates : 27/11/2007

It is interesting to note that Moyes has now been charged some nearly 4 weeks later re comments made about Clattenburg’s refereeing performance – or lack of it , or to be blunt his total one-sided bias to Liverpool.

I suspect that when Sir Alex Ferguson was charged yesterday for foul and abusive language to “Who Else” but Clattenburg following his 1st half performance against Bolton on Saturday, the FA or the Refs Committee or whatever its called now or both parties have said – "How can you charge Ferguson but let Moyes off the hook?"

What are the potential reasons for this late charge.

1. The FA cant be seen to victimise the Big 4, and let the minnows off, that’s not what they do, the public expect them to show preferential treatment to these elitist 4 and expect their referees to do like wise, or else they’ll all bugger off and join a European League – and that would be a shame

2. Moyes and Ferguson (as fellow Scots would surely do) have decided to get Clattenburg – they have contrived a situation where the FA have to act, Ferguson charged for a lesser offence, but it brings back into spotlight the Everton : Liverpool game – which the FA and Refs have conveniently wanted to forget, but now cant.

3. Is it just plain incompetence that the FA have taken 4 weeks to do something about it

OR is it that the FA themselves have had enough of Mr Clattenburg and will use both the Moyes and Ferguson evidence to deliver the verdict to Mr Clattenburg of expulsion from the Premiership and go and spend 3 years in the Blue Square Conference.

I personally think Clattenburg will win both cases, and Ferguson will get fined £27.86p and Moyes will get banned to the Stands for 3 months and will get fined £250,000. – Does that mean I fancy Option 1

Referring to his own club as minnows. I thought they werent a small club?

Thick as pigshit aren't they?

That was one succulent irony that came out of the Ifithadnerbinfer Clattenburg Derby, Phil Nevile come out saying the bias was all about "the big clubs" receiving preferential treatment, totally unawares that he had impied that the People's Meffs are not so.

Rash and WATB exchanging pleasantries we really do have a show of unity boys.

Only a joke lads at the end of the day we really all do have the best interests of the club at heart.

As for not all that in Thailand, that place is paradise unless you went to a shithole like pattaya.