You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

tlw footy tonight...

dave u

Let's be honest, if my Paolo Di Canioesque bicycle kick had nestled in the bottom corner we'd be talking about it for years to come.

As it is, though; I'm happy to just talk about the numerous excellent goals I did score. Not now, though. Can't be arsed.

Thought everyone on our team was excellent, especially Chris, Paul and Ste. Enjoyed it.

I never scored last night (brilliant save from Dunc denied me), but the main thing for me was getting through without any problems with my calf, and I did that. Not really arsed how I played, at least I got through it without breaking down like last time.

Ted and Chris our best players. Goal of the night was that piledriver from Richie.

I'm injured but i'd quite like to play as paddys back so i'll go in goal if i'm not fit to play i'll see how it goes

1) Dave U

2) Cris

3) Dave W

4) paddy (returning from a spell in OZ)

5) C Muller

6) Rob

7) Graeme H

Malarkey (Rob says he can give you a lift if you can get to the Oak Tree?)

9) John G

10) Ged

11) Richie

12) Paul

1) Dave U

2) Cris

3) Dave W

4) paddy (returning from a spell in OZ)

5) C Muller

6) Rob

7) Graeme H

Malarkey (Rob says he can give you a lift if you can get to the Oak Tree?)

9) John G

10) Ged

11) Richie

12) Paul

13) Dunc

14) Ted

I enjoyed lastnight footy although my first two touches ended with me flat arsed on the floor. not happy with how i played but i did just get back from oz late the night before.

our best player was paul who i think has become the iniesta of the group (there you are paul).

best for the other team i tought was prob mal. very hard working and on the ball most for them.