You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ifithadnabeenfer irresponsible clubs.....

Boom Boom

Another classic from the Ginger Whinger extraordinaire.

from http://www.football365.com

Everton boss David Moyes has hit out at the "irresponsible" attitude of some Premier League clubs during this summer's transfer window.

Moyes sealed a £4million move for Phil Jagielka from Sheffield United last week and is keen to add more players to his squad, but admits he is struggling to compete with some of the top flight's big spenders.

The likes of Manchester United, Tottenham, Liverpool, Fulham and West Ham have splashed millions of pounds on new players this summer and Moyes fears inflated prices could have negative consequences for the game.

He told Everton's official website: "I think there has been some irresponsible buying and spending by some clubs and it makes it a bit more difficult if you've got less money to spend than that."

He added: "We'd like to add to the squad and I know the supporters are desperate to see new faces coming in, no more so than me, but things out there in the market are tight.

"But we are certainly doing everything we can to strengthen the squad and give ourselves a chance. We've done it that way for the past few years and we'll continue to do so.

"I've been a supporter, in fact I still am a supporter, but we're always quite cagey here and we don't give too much away partly because people know that we don't have the funds to compete at the top end."

He told Everton's official website: "I think there has been some irresponsible buying and spending by some clubs and it makes it a bit more difficult if you've got less money to spend than that."

:D :D

'Because i've got no money nobody else should spend anything, it's just not fair.'

Everton are quite simply the most pathetic excuse for an organisation - let alone 'football club' I have ever known.

As I said on another thread, you know how far you've fallen when you spend your days finding reasons to fail.

complete and utter waste of time.

I desperately hope they go down; I cant bear any moe of their sad, bitter whinings. They are pitiful, lowlifes who cannot bear to say anybody else being successful- actually dcrap that- they cannot bear to see us being successful. And David Moyes has the intelligence and charisma of pond life.

Another classic from the Ginger Whinger extraordinaire.

from http://www.football365.com

Everton boss David Moyes has hit out at the "irresponsible" attitude of some Premier League clubs during this summer's transfer window.

Moyes sealed a £4million move for Phil Jagielka from Sheffield United last week and is keen to add more players to his squad, but admits he is struggling to compete with some of the top flight's big spenders.

The likes of Manchester United, Tottenham, Liverpool, Fulham and West Ham have splashed millions of pounds on new players this summer and Moyes fears inflated prices could have negative consequences for the game.

He added: "We'd like to add to the squad and I know the supporters are desperate to see new faces coming in, no more so than me, but things out there in the market are tight.

"But we are certainly doing everything we can to strengthen the squad and give ourselves a chance. We've done it that way for the past few years and we'll continue to do so.

"I've been a supporter, in fact I still am a supporter, but we're always quite cagey here and we don't give too much away partly because people know that we don't have the funds to compete at the top end."

small fucking club!

Thought I'd have a look on Blue Kipper for a laugh.

fascinating the amount of Spanish born or playing in spain players they claim to be after. What will the Bitters I know have to say if those transfers ever come off?

No more "team full of Spaniards" comments, here's hopping!:whistle:

He's a two faced twat, he wasn't taking the high moral ground last year when he paid £8.6m for an England fringe player, who'd only had one season in the top flight.

If I remember rightly he had a whinge then as well. Didn't he try to get the other two clubs who were in for Johnson to agree to table the same valuation as Everton, and then "let the player choose?" He is a horrible little goggle-eyed whiner who is trying to take the heat of Billy Boy because the fans are whining about a threadbare squad being reduced even more. He's pissed off because other clubs have offered more for Nugent, Barton and Richardson.

If I remember rightly he had a whinge then as well. Didn't he try to get the other two clubs who were in for Johnson to agree to table the same valuation as Everton, and then "let the player choose?"

He certainly did, wanted the other clubs (Wigan and Spurs was it?) to all bid around £7m and knowing the cock would choose Everton, get him on the cheap.

If I remember rightly he had a whinge then as well. Didn't he try to get the other two clubs who were in for Johnson to agree to table the same valuation as Everton, and then "let the player choose?" He is a horrible little goggle-eyed whiner who is trying to take the heat of Billy Boy because the fans are whining about a threadbare squad being reduced even more. He's pissed off because other clubs have offered more for Nugent, Barton and Richardson.

He did as well, the wingeing twat.

I think Everton need the money to move to The "Tesco Bowl" in Kirkby and that's why they haven't been spending like they did last year. I mean he wouldn't even pay the money for Nugent, who wanted to sign for them that much he asked Jimmy Saville to fix it for him.

Yet another crock from the ginge.

It might dawn on him one day that they don't have any money because they're shite, but they're shite largely because they don't have any money. What does he expect, the PL to give every club outside the "big four" a cheque for £100m so that they can compete in the transfer market?

Surely one of the biggest reasons that they're struggling to attract players is that their manager is seen as a confrontational dickead? If he cares so much, why doesn't he do the decent thing and fall on his sword?

Some responses to Moyes's hissy fit.

http://www.football365.com/mailbox/story/0,17033,8744_2494175,00.html

By the way, why can't I put a link up as a word? I have to post the full link and can't replace it with a word or witty phrase. Anyone got any ideas?

Did you just copy and paste the address or use the "Insert link" button on the Reply to thread page?

Some responses to Moyes's hissy fit.

http://www.football365.com/mailbox/story/0,17033,8744_2494175,00.html

By the way, why can't I put a link up as a word? I have to post the full link and can't replace it with a word or witty phrase. Anyone got any ideas?

The first comment on there just sums them up perfectly for me.

Seriously though, I prefer the Spaniard we bought for £2m to the one Liverpool bought for £20m.

Seriously though, you don't at all you prick. You're so jealous, it's not even funny. Still, it's a stupid game anyway eh?

For links, either quote the above post and look where the word "Ted" appears relative to the link - just insert your text there. Alternatively, the easiest (most logical and transparent) way of doing it, if you don't type your html tags directly into your post, is as follows:

Hit the "Go Advanced" button.

Type your post, just typing the word(s) that you want to be displayed where the link will be.

Highlight those word(s) with your mouse and then hit the "Insert Link" button on the toolbar.

Paste your link into the pop-up box and click "OK".

They also did that when they went after Beattie; they made a pact with Aston Villa to bid the same amount and let the sausage roll botherer decide. It's the 'Everton Way'.