You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Do I have a stalker?!?

Juniper

That’s right, I think I've joined a very elite list of people that includes A-list Hollywood stars and…….Ken Dodd.

This morning I got into work 10mins late, a couple of minutes later arrives a woman in her late 40’s who says to my colleague she would like to talk to me. What happens next is very weird and a little scary.

I say hello and she pulls out a map and proclaims that “you might find this a little strange and I’m not stalking you or anything but you’re walking the long way to your work”. She then talks me through the route I should take if I want to cut down a few minutes of walking time. Then she says “I even have a nickname for you, it’s ‘G’ as you look just like the singer from ‘My Chemical Romance’ (which I bloody don’t!). She then tells me they are the best band in the world and she’s told her daughter all about me too (who’s also a huge fan of the band). She tries to give me her map (which she’s brought in for me)

She then tells me she used to watch me take my old route before I moved house (what the f*ck, how she know that?!?!?) and that we now live in the same area.

After a few tense minutes of me wondering if it’s a wind up and feeling a little scared she says “don’t worry, I’m moving soon so I wont be able to stalk you anymore, but if I didn’t do this now I never would get the chance again”. I politely humour her for a minute or two before she leaves and I’m wondering what the hell is going on!!.

Is this normal?, or should I start to be worried that she knows where I live and the area I used to live in last year before moving to our house (plus the old route to work I used to take in the mornings?!?!?) Considering both the walks take just under an hour and involve lots of different roads and parts not near a main road etc etc I struggle to see how she knows exactly where I walk and can't think how, if she was driving and happend to see me, could she figure out my routes.

What's going on!!!!

Well She looked like she was in her late 40’s, plus she mentioned her daughter is into that band too and I can guess she’s in her teens. She was defiantly not a Milf though!!!!

I’m kinda worried about this and have been thinking about it all day, the thing is I wouldn’t be worried about this if she hadn’t of told me she had a nickname for me, she wasn’t a huge fan of My Chemical Romance (who she thinks I look like, and she even had one of their t-shirts on) and the FACT that the two routes I have taken since moving here the start of last year, are completely different and the opposite ends of the town!!

No way am I blasting music into my ears on the way home tonight, I’m keeping alert like a ninja!!!

Well She looked like she was in her late 40’s, plus she mentioned her daughter is into that band too and I can guess she’s in her teens. She was defiantly not a Milf though!!!!

I’m kinda worried about this and have been thinking about it all day, the thing is I wouldn’t be worried about this if she hadn’t of told me she had a nickname for me, she wasn’t a huge fan of My Chemical Romance (who she thinks I look like, and she even had one of their t-shirts on) and the FACT that the two routes I have taken since moving here the start of last year, are completely different and the opposite ends of the town!!

No way am I blasting music into my ears on the way home tonight, I’m keeping alert like a ninja!!!

She's gonna get you and bum you dead hard.

Be careful out there.

Guest TK-421
Egotastic isn't it?

.............I don't want to die though.

Tell you've found a new route - straight up her marmite motorway.

old-woman-madeira.jpg

"Ooh, lush. That lad looks like yer wan from Chemical Romance. I'll have a bit of that"

160X_kenora_shame_060119.jpg

"Excellent, he is going down the dark alley. Come to Mummy!"

DoubleExposedScreamingMan.jpg

Tell you've found a new route - straight up her marmite motorway.

Well she knows my new route......as she spent 5 mins with her map telling me where to go

Thats some wierd shit that mate.

I'm with Jim on this one though, all this will end with you being eatin!

Well if I'm going to be eaten I'm going to make sure I taste discusting. Out with the healthy food and in with the McDonnalds.

I need protection.