You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Premier League Fixed or not??

Gav

That ugly inbred cunt scoring a og to gift them fuckers the game and at the same time in London ,we see a blatent intentional handball on front of the ref go unpunished......I think theres two forces of evil at odds with each other here, the handball itself was highly suspicious ,it was almost giving them a penalty ,or should have , but even more suspicious is the fact that it wasn't given ..tis almost like the power of influence has changed hands again..or am I just a paranoid android...

This is an embarrassing thread.

Yep ,those banana's do that to a lot of threads:monkeywink:

Ahh cmon for fucks sake, is no one in the least bit suspicious over this weekend !!!! Fuckinghell ,Bush scratches his ball bag and theres conspiricies like

Not fixed at all.

It is possible that in the long run Mourinho's moaning about referee's will be counter-productive, and some decisions they should get they won't. But we're far from that right now.

As for Everton, simply poor play by Neville. He should have cleared with his left foot, but instead tried to wrap his right foot around it, getting all confused and putting it in his own net.

No conspiracy though.

If you made a list of controversial decisions that went in Manure's favour since the start of the Premiership you could fill 3 books. Whether that's down to some conspiracy or just that referees and officials are terrified of upsetting Ferguson I don't think we'll ever know for sure but I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest at the former. Let's not forget that some officials have been banned from working at Old Trafford on Fergie's insistence and one linesman actually dropped from top level games altogether and it's no wonder they fear him. That just isn't right.

I'd PREFER to believe there is something dodgy going on (even though I don't actually believe it), so I'm with Gav and Vladi!

On a serious note, does anyone actually think Phil Neville gives a shit about what happened, or feels bad for his club? I don't, not at all.

Who have the mancs got in the Kenyon role these days ?????

Whoever it is he's earning his blood money , apart from ref decisions even Sky have moved away from the Chav love in and are now firmly back in the Mancs underpants

As for Neville , he dosn't give a shit , it was putting one over on dumb scousers in his book , the cunt .

I'd PREFER to believe there is something dodgy going on (even though I don't actually believe it), so I'm with Gav and Vladi!

On a serious note, does anyone actually think Phil Neville gives a shit about what happened, or feels bad for his club? I don't, not at all.

I think he does feel bad for his club as it could see them miss out on the UEFA Cup if they don't turn it round.

However I do agree that he also probably thinks if I'm going to score an own goal it is better to score one that helps the club he supports and his brother win the league. And to be fair anybody would feel the same if playing the club they support.

I suspect his og against us hurt him a lot more!

some knobhead bluenose got on the radio phone in saying he was a bit suspicious of the in bred Nevilles actions, he also told the presenter he was a psychology student, I think he thought we should take him seriously because of that.The presenter told him to give it a rest and not be stupid. I thought the bluenoses were in a no lose situation on saturday anyway because all the blues I know seem to support Man U.

Who have the mancs got in the Kenyon role these days ?????

Whoever it is he's earning his blood money , apart from ref decisions even Sky have moved away from the Chav love in and are now firmly back in the Mancs underpants

As for Neville , he dosn't give a shit , it was putting one over on dumb scousers in his book , the cunt .

Is bollocks and you know it. You may not want to believe that but it's true.

Who is in the Kenyon role is complete and utter bollocks, what the fuck does that have to do with the side Fergie puts out and the way they play?!

Why do you think are Sky are suddenly up Uniteds arse? God forbid it could do with United about to win the Premier League and the extra money that could make them through advertisising etc.

If you recorded MOTD and paused just before Nevilles og, he quickly puts a Man U shirt on. Its true.. Well, maybe.

On another note, why does the back page of the Post mention (re: Fernades) Goal Hero? How can someone who scores for a team beaten 4-2 be a goal hero? It was a great strike, but he cant be a hero as the team didnt win. On that basis, Sami was our goal hero on Saturday.

That ugly inbred cunt scoring a og to gift them fuckers the game and at the same time in London ,we see a blatent intentional handball on front of the ref go unpunished......I think theres two forces of evil at odds with each other here, the handball itself was highly suspicious ,it was almost giving them a penalty ,or should have , but even more suspicious is the fact that it wasn't given ..tis almost like the power of influence has changed hands again..or am I just a paranoid android...

How about fuck up you dickhead. The only thing you's have to shout about is the fucking Community Shield so far and I hope you bastards are knocked out by Chelsea you scouse thieving prick. Let's see when its all over and we can count up. And don't come at me with all that shite about your history cause history is for historians.

Nuff said...

P.S. JOHN O'SHEA YOUR HAVIN' A LAFF