You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

PSV

Cath

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck off Pennant you shithouse. Went down clutching his face and know he's holding his hamstring.

He's nothing but a little shitbag.

He did get a hand in his face in that challenge though. The hamstring thing has been going on for a while in this match.

Reina's been fucking brilliant tonight hope you're watching atk.

Class distribution and class the few times he was called upon, been looking very good for a few weeks now. Shame some seem to have written him off because he had the nerve to not be perfect for a few games but thats internet forums for you. Finnan was quality, Gerrard was very good, Kuyt was quiet then created two goals which is a very good sign and our other striker scored. 2-0 against a good team, that'll do nicely.

Looks like longer runs for Luis on the right, Bolo in the middle, JAR on the Lwing & Warnock at Lback...not too bad I think

thnik we'll see bellers on the right in a 4-3-3, garcia, bolo and gerrard in midfield.

Steven looked very organised and disciplined tonight, I think it was Brownie who said he looked like the old Stevie and I have to agree, quality performance and if he can keep that head on his shoulders then he's certainly a must for his old role in the middle....

We suddenly look a bit short now through another LFC Injury crisis, If Pennant is out for the weekend could we see young Anderson?

I thought Pennant looked like he was up for it when Speedy was on the pitch and for most of the first half, took a few knocks on the ankle and then lost it. Very dissapointing to say the least.

Thought it was agood game and we never looked like losing. Not the greatest performance by far but good none the less.

Nice to see Gerrard looking like he was up for it. Still not chnaged my opinion on him I want to se more of that type of performance week in week out. Still he played well and I will not take that away from him.

Riena was class again, really starting to stick 2 finfgers up to all those doubting bastards on here. Now let's see the rest of them do that.

Agger and Carra is the way forward at the back.

Nah, he went off because he knew he was having a terrible game again.

i thought the exact saem, he fuckign bottled it, i hope im wrong, but thats the first thing that came to my head

now for the match, our best game that ive sen live this year(Villa was only highlights) so far,

now isnt that the Gerrard we all know and love, why didnt the fucker do that the last few games, but all is forgiven, my tail is between my legs, he was motm, run close by Finnan