You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

would you rather

Remmie

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tut tut :no

and you an officer of the court as well. what next ? romping coke snorting immigration tribunal judges? the law ain't what it used to be (a few years back when the forum first started ;) )

Hey, just answering the question. Don't tell me you have no vices, Mick. I reckon District Judges are all on crack anyway, judging by some of the decisions they make.

Abu, at least then I would have somewhere to hang my smoking jacket.

Rare or well done?

Rare, although I asked a chef once and he said always get it well done. You only need one dodgy steak and you're fucked.

• 1 year later...
Galvanise your foot, it would look ace.

Would you rather be reincarnated as a dung beetle or David Cameron?

Cameron, oh yeah.

Would you rather eat shit and die, you fucking Spanish-

American! You fucking poge! I was there,

man. I was in the shit with the grunts.

OR

Poke Through

Cameron, oh yeah.

Would you rather eat shit and die, you fucking Spanish-

American! You fucking poge! I was there,

man. I was in the shit with the grunts.

OR

Poke Through

Poke through.

Would you rather administer oral sex to Champion the Wonder Horse, or take it up the garry from Rupert Everett dressed in just a donkey jacket?

Poke through.

Would you rather administer oral sex to Champion the Wonder Horse, or take it up the garry from Rupert Everett dressed in just a donkey jacket?

I'm assuming that "Both. Hard, at the same time." isn't an option, so I shall have to go for the latter. Sorry Champion.

Would you rather have a madwoman attack your genitalia with a cheese grater or a lawn-edger?

I'm assuming that "Both. Hard, at the same time." isn't an option, so I shall have to go for the latter. Sorry Champion.

Would you rather have a madwoman attack your genitalia with a cheese grater or a lawn-edger?

I'd rather have a lawn-edger.

Would you rather eat your own poo, or eat the poo of the fittest bird you know?

eat my own..

Would you rather have the best house on the worst street or the worst house on the best street.

Both, buy-to-let is the way forward; it keeps scum off the property ladder whilst increasing my personal wealth due to hyperinflation, meaning a brighter future for my children.

Would you rather use a toothbrush after someone has cleaned a shitter with it, or walk around after the same person has shit in your shoes?

It's a dilemna I face.

Both, buy-to-let is the way forward; it keeps scum off the property ladder whilst increasing my personal wealth due to hyperinflation, meaning a brighter future for my children.

Would you rather use a toothbrush after someone has cleaned a shitter with it, or walk around after the same person has shit in your shoes?

It's a dilemna I face.

Both is cheating. You can't pick both, because it is cheating.

You cheat.

you answer it then..

You can't tell me what to do. You're not my mum.

Worst house on the best street. You can do your house up, but you can't do the whole street up.

Would you rather walk through town naked on a Saturday lunchtime, or dance to Wannabe by the Spice Girls on peak time live television?