You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

so who do you want to win now?

The-Sir

So who to win?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. So who to win?

Guest TK-421

Frace for Zi Zou. Would be pleased for Vieira too, a fair few have written him off, I have nothing but respect for Paddy.

germany, not for the football particulalrly but certainly for the way the country has done so much to make real fans a part of it and not just stuck away in a corner of each ground with 4000 tickets each. the jerries have put on a great show.

England were piss poor. One of the worst teams in it. Yet they were just penalty kicks away from the semis. I feared they may have got that extra bit of luck and got that bit further. But i suppose they had more than their fair share of luck with the group draw, and getting ecuador.

England were piss poor. One of the worst teams in it. Yet they were just penalty kicks away from the semis. I feared they may have got that extra bit of luck and got that bit further. But i suppose they had more than their fair share of luck with the group draw, and getting ecuador.

They were piss poor in the tournament as a whole but I think they deserved to go through when you take the Portugal game in isolation. In the grand scheme if things I was desperate for them not to go any further, but they were definitely better than Portugal.

Not Germany because Hamann is not on the team and Klinsmann jumping around is annoying as is the German celebration after penno's. Moreover, two of their players are Polish born or could have played for Poland and we all know what the Gerries did in '39.

Not Italy because they are corrupt as fuck ('65 Shankly) and a bunch of snidey Vespa chucking ass stabbing bastardos. And they plundered the Somali/Ethopia and just recently started giving the spoils back. And they're all rallying around Pessotto- only in Italy can they chuck Vespas with effiecency but not themselves.

Not Portugal- they make the Italians look angelic. Twats everyone of them. They almost make the Belgians look good in colonial history. Almost. Mourinho. Maniche. Superherohead. Ronaldo. Carvalho. Twats. Twattier than twats. And they fans ove here are annoying as fuck. I was in Toronto and yelled at one of them, Bring back Caetano and colonize Angola again. Wife was not impressed.

So that leaves France, and I can't support that surrundering lot of cream sauce Michelin three star arrogant shower. And why are the two ugliest weasel looking whiteys French? Fucking bunch of colonials is the only reason d'atraire for any success. Still don't know why we didn't do what the YAnks did in Louisana and assimilate them. Riberry has a rat face and Saignol has a weasel face. And if they win they'll all parade down the Champs Elys-surrender-eh saying how it'll unify France like in '98 and Zidane will dedicate it to the Palestinian people and guess what? Israel will still build walls and helicopter Palestine and those EU-fat goose foie-de-gras French farmers will still dump produce in the streets and the French will still think they're important in the world and less and less people will speak Voltaire's language and more and more will order their Le Big Macs. Fucking twats thought Jerry Lewis was funny. And their champagne is overrated and shite. As is their wine. Chile pisses all over French wine.

I have to go with Germany- of all the teams left they've got, by far, the best beer. The German Purity Law means my support is behind Germany. Deutschland uber alles!!!

Not Germany because Hamann is not on the team and Klinsmann jumping around is annoying as is the German celebration after penno's. Moreover, two of their players are Polish born or could have played for Poland and we all know what the Gerries did in '39.

Not Italy because they are corrupt as fuck ('65 Shankly) and a bunch of snidey Vespa chucking ass stabbing bastardos. And they plundered the Somali/Ethopia and just recently started giving the spoils back. And they're all rallying around Pessotto- only in Italy can they chuck Vespas with effiecency but not themselves.

Not Portugal- they make the Italians look angelic. Twats everyone of them. They almost make the Belgians look good in colonial history. Almost. Mourinho. Maniche. Superherohead. Ronaldo. Carvalho. Twats. Twattier than twats. And they fans ove here are annoying as fuck. I was in Toronto and yelled at one of them, Bring back Caetano and colonize Angola again. Wife was not impressed.

So that leaves France, and I can't support that surrundering lot of cream sauce Michelin three star arrogant shower. And why are the two ugliest weasel looking whiteys French? Fucking bunch of colonials is the only reason d'atraire for any success. Still don't know why we didn't do what the YAnks did in Louisana and assimilate them. Riberry has a rat face and Saignol has a weasel face. And if they win they'll all parade down the Champs Elys-surrender-eh saying how it'll unify France like in '98 and Zidane will dedicate it to the Palestinian people and guess what? Israel will still build walls and helicopter Palestine and those EU-fat goose foie-de-gras French farmers will still dump produce in the streets and the French will still think they're important in the world and less and less people will speak Voltaire's language and more and more will order their Le Big Macs. Fucking twats thought Jerry Lewis was funny. And their champagne is overrated and shite. As is their wine. Chile pisses all over French wine.

I have to go with Germany- of all the teams left they've got, by far, the best beer. The German Purity Law means my support is behind Germany. Deutschland uber alles!!!

Ha, ha!!!