You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mancs-Boro

kop

I would imagine that sky will be showing our game, the mancs, spurs and Arsenals games (over 1,2,3 and xtra) as I think they are the only teams with something left to play for

depends on how many games they are allowed to show this weekend.

Anyone see that fat manc prick giving Neville shite and then Neville going over to him to front him. I think Neville expected him to stand down and the fella just gave him 30 seconds of abuse!

They're showing it after the break again. Get the videos ready :)

Guest Momo Sissoko
just waiting for highlights of the manc boro game, apparently they were having a right go at the inbreed

Some big fat manc was shouting "you're a disgrace" Neville was pulled away giving him the evil stares. Hehe, get in!

We might not get second, but it's great to those cunts shitting themselves about us...

Some big fat manc was shouting "you're a disgrace" Neville was pulled away giving him the evil stares. Hehe, get in!

We might not get second, but it's great to those cunts shitting themselves about us...

You got that right. the reds are marching up the hill, ha ha slur must be fuming back on our perch alex ha ha

Guest Momo Sissoko
Football 14:00 Sky Sports 1 TBC Premiership

Football 15:00 Sky Sports 3 TBC Premiership

There are only 2 games live.

They'll have all four games on interactive.

you know what? im not bothered if we dont get second

we've pushed manure the whole way and to finish so close to them just shows us (and the rest of the prem) how much more of a team we are now

finishing 2nd would just be the icing on the cake ;)

Whilst I'll be happy we've made massive progress under Rafa, second is second. I will be happy if we finish 2nd/3rd because it is an indicator of progress not because it means we might finish above Man Utd. Finishing above the Mancs is never the aim of Liverpool Football Club, finishing above them is a secondary consequence of fulfilling our aim, winning the league. We should never lower ourselves to hollow victories - isn't that what the blue shite were doing last season?

Finishing above the Mancs is never the aim of Liverpool Football Club, finishing above them is a secondary consequence of fulfilling our aim,

Its also because we'd avoid some dodgy east European outfit late July and rest our players after the world cup a bit longer.

Thats why its so important. I couldnt give a monkeys who's in second at the moment.