You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ray "Butch" Wilkins

1892-LFCWasBorn

I don't like him, but I think it's a bit OTT calling him a twat just because he said Chelsea are going to win at the ground they haven't lost at this season.

The most important thing though is he is a die hard Chelsea fan so he's gonna see it through blue tinted spectacles, its when twats like Charle Nicholas say things that are stupid and he shouldnt have an axe to bear with anyone wheras its fairly clear which direction Wilkins is comming from

The most important thing though is he is a die hard Chelsea fan so he's gonna see it through blue tinted spectacles, its when twats like Charle Nicholas say things that are stupid and he shouldnt have an axe to bear with anyone wheras its fairly clear which direction Wilkins is comming from

Champagne Charlie has tipped us to win this weekend.

I'm worried.

Meant him. Besides Wilkins was there as the opposite view. That was his role and you shouldn't be surprised if he didn't want us to win. Whisper it but not eveyone likes us.

think about it...London's own superstar , darling of the Kings Road, Graham "Butch" Wilkins and his young Chelsea superstars got rolled over every time he played against us and had the piss taken out of him by the Kop...u think he's gonna love us after that...if you start off by imagining most pundits are cunts yu won't be surprised when they prove you right

I hate the baldy ecstacy eyed tit, but he did play for Milan (even though they were completely shite at the time, his team mates included Luther Blisset and Mark Hately) and I can see why he would side with them and that's beside his Manc and Chelsea connections. He was known as the crab in his England days due to his limitations in passing the ball only sideways (he was just like David Batty for the youngsters on here) and was one of the most overated players I've ever seen.