You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Israel - A Rant

Rashid

1 hour ago, Jurgen Knows said:

Do they tell you about this in your media?

https://www.tolerance.gov.ae/

I’m not a spokesman for the Islamic world but if you ask me what I want I’ll tell you one planet Earth, no borders, no passports, no wars, no bigotry. Just humans living together in peace. Imagine …

As long as we all believe in one fairy

2 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

Couldn't make it up Could you?

The ironic thing is that is actually damages the fight against real anti semites.

Exactly this. That point has been made for years and I would guess there are many posts in the Corbyn thread saying the same thing. When you weaponise something simply for political gain then it will eventually backfire. The "boy who cried wolf" comes to mind. Fuck, maybe that's also antisemitic - I can never tell these days.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Poor Scouser T said:

Sorry maybe I am.

I have no problem with Islam Its causes its problems. Israel can fuck off, but will cut them some slack because of the obvious horrendous stuff in the past.

But what does the Islamic world want. Destruction of the western consumerism, I'll sign up for that, or complete destruction of anyone and anything that is not what you want. Is it?

Do you not think the 100,000s of thousands of dead in Iraq and Afghanistan has maybe had an impact.?

2 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Exactly this. That point has been made for years and I would guess there are many posts in the Corbyn thread saying the same thing. When you weaponise something simply for political gain then it will eventually backfire. The "boy who cried wolf" comes to mind. Fuck, maybe that's also antisemitic - I can never tell these days.

The are real proper nazis out there.

The likes of farage has talked about Jewish conspiracies.

And these fucking crackpots are going after a 20 year old girl with an octopus and a fella who once misprounonced a Jewish name.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Poor Scouser T said:

Agree. 

And further more we caused the fucking mess by a load of Ruperts with a map and a pencil drawing lines through places we had no understanding of. On this I agree with Isis. Create an Islamic state the whole of the Middle East, From Turkey to Pakistan stay the fuck away. Buy oil at a fair price, good communication, but let them do whatever the fuck the want.

Demilitarize the West spend trillions on R&D into carbon 0 fuel.

If the Middle East want to disappear up it's own arse, go for it.

We will be on other planets while they re arguing about length of beards.

Absorbing countries to make a bigger state isn't something I think is usually a good idea but agreed that we've helped create so much of this mess by dividing the place up in the past. I think some of our elites are still addicted to trying to manipulate the area though and if anything's solved it'll need all sides causing a whole lot less problems for the people over there.

1 hour ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

All animals are antisemitic. 

4 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

She knew exactly what she was doing. Her public appearances are carefully orchestrated by her mother and a management team, have been for years. The idea that she just happened by pure coincidence in the current environment to pose with a well known decades old anti semitic trope is just laughable. What I genuinely don’t get is why the anti semites bother trying to conceal it anymore. Nobody else is falling for the “Oh I didn’t realise that was an anti Semitic trope” nonsense so why try. I think an honest anti semite politician would actually do really well in this country. 

Fucking hell you can't be serious. Are you serious? Am I being whooshed? It's a fucking toy sold on Amazon, popular with autistic children.

20231021_001710.jpg

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

*Multiple investigations debunk the Israeli army’s claims regarding the massive explosion that struck the Al-Ahli Baptist Hospital in Gaza, resulting in the deaths of hundreds of Palestinians, mostly women and children.*

https://www.palestinechronicle.com/who-bombed-al-ahli-baptist-hospital-three-top-investigations-offer-an-answer/

https://x.com/DailySabah/status/1714755792086196551?s=20

7 hours ago, Poor Scouser T said:

As long as we all believe in one fairy

Not necessarily.

You’d be surprised how well people with different fairies could get along in the absence of political manipulation.

The focus would be on business and commerce. Everyone would want customers, regardless what fairies these customers believe in. 

“Buy my olive oil and send my best regards to your family, friends and fairies”.

10 hours ago, Arniepie said:

Couldn't make it up Could you?

The ironic thing is that is actually damages the fight against real anti semites.

Absolutely true. It’s sad, because people look at them and think “yeah, yeah, yeah, more bollocks.” So when real antisemitism rears it’s head average people will think it’s just the usual suspects spouting the usual bollocks.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Antisemitism is real and should never be devalued.

My mum's grandmother was Jewish.  She used to keep a sixpence in her purse so if "the Germans" ever invaded she'd definitely have enough for the meter and be able to gas herself rather than be taken by the Nazis.  

That's not melodrama.  That was the lived experience of an old woman living in Liverpool in the 40s.

I agree that this ridiculous finger-pointing at anything that is supportive of Palestine is declared as antisemitic.  There's enough genuine racism out there to be concerned about without this dilution and devaluing of the very real lived experience of Jewish people.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6