You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Any news on investment?

If Coco the clown hasn't got something up his sleeve in the Summer he's going to look a right dick considering the amount of money we've spent trying to secure investment. To say nothing of all the "Exciting and fruitful" talks we've supposedly been in for 12-18 months.

Too late, I already saw it. Resistance is futile I tell ye. Give in to teh power.

WeAreTheBest will back tomorrow as WeAreTehBest.

Tell you what, btw, wearethebest dude. Your moniker has to change. It stinks. It smells lilke poo & wee. Get it changed.

On teh investment thing. Put it this way, if you were looking to invest in football, who wouldn't want to invest in Champions League finalists?

Too late, I already saw it. Resistance is futile I tell ye. Give in to teh power.

WeAreTheBest will back tomorrow as WeAreTehBest.

Tell you what, btw, wearethebest dude. Your moniker has to change. It stinks. It smells lilke poo & wee. Get it changed.

On teh investment thing. Put it this way, if you were looking to invest in football, who wouldn't want to invest in Champions League finalists?

:tease: ;)

If Coco the clown hasn't got something up his sleeve in the Summer he's going to look a right dick considering the amount of money we've spent trying to secure investment. To say nothing of all the "Exciting and fruitful" talks we've supposedly been in for 12-18 months.

We had "fruitful talks" with Michael Owen over his new contract as well...

Btw, when are we going to get rid of this red colour on the forum? White text on red background? :blah

my gut feeling is that the only investment we will get will be in the form of sponsorship for the new stadium. I personally think due to Rafa, Moores wont need to sell and feels quite comftable teh winning of CL will only strenghen that belief and Morgan looks vanquised for ever

my gut feeling is that the only investment we will get will be in the form of sponsorship for the new stadium. I personally think due to Rafa, Moores wont need to sell and feels quite comftable teh winning of CL will only strenghen that belief and Morgan looks vanquised for ever

Fuckin hell you've caught the "TEH" virus off Ross as well!

I think this is probably correct and I hope it is.Although I wouldn't be surprised if Moores is able to swing a deal whereby he retains effective control but brings in a minority investor so as to raise some limited investment funds.

You been thrown off yawn again?

I love the way they run over here thinking they've some nugget of original gossip.

I recall Mitall once saying that to go 'high profile' would sow the seeds of his downfall. Mention of his name smacks of new stadium + labour-supporting steel owner = Mitalll throwing millions at LFC.