You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sly fuckers

duncan

Am I going fucking delirious with blood coursing pride, or did Sly sports just run a trailer for the PSV/Milan match saying, 'who will face Chelsea in the CL final, blah, balah', i wouldn't put it past them the cunts. They must be fucking gutted

its n on stop jose and his classless best team lost bullshit -been on a hour now and still no interviews with ANY liverpool players or staff

FUCK SKY FUCK THE MIRROR FUCK MADDOCK FUCK THE BLUESHITE FUCK THE MEDIA

GO ON YOU REDMEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Am I going fucking delirious with blood coursing pride, or did Sly sports just run a trailer for the PSV/Milan match saying, 'who will face Chelsea in the CL final, blah, balah', i wouldn't put it past them the cunts. They must be fucking gutted

Dunc - I'm gutted the final isn't just a couple of days later so we can all watch it in The Dam on your Stag do. Even so, we can raise a reefer to The Reds.

*Sits back in admiration of his alliterative "skills", even when pissed.*

its n on stop jose and his classless best team lost bullshit -been on a hour now and still no interviews with ANY liverpool players or staff

FUCK SKY FUCK THE MIRROR FUCK MADDOCK FUCK THE BLUESHITE FUCK THE MEDIA

GO ON YOU REDMEEEEEEEEEEEEN

Gav, who gives a fuck...makes the moment so much sweeter.. just loved watchinTerry sobbin his heart out............

Dunc - I'm gutted the final isn't just a couple of days later so we can all watch it in The Dam on your Stag do. Even so, we can raise a reefer to The Reds.

*Sits back in admiration of his alliterative "skills", even when pissed.*

Watch it Paul, you've already made an enemy of Chris B on here, you don't want any "teacher in Amsterdam reefer smoking" exposé in The Echo now do you?

Watch it Paul, you've already made an enemy of Chris B on here, you don't want any "teacher in Amsterdam reefer smoking" exposé in The Echo now do you?

Strictly an "on foreign soil" pastime (but can we pretend I didn't post this, anyway?).