You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mo, The Vote - time to go?

Mo the poll - stay or go?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do with Mo this summer, assuming we take it out of the hands of the new manager

• Offer a new deal and keep him till the end of his career
    • Let him see out his contract
    • Sell him for any type of market value fee
    • Sell him but only for a massive fee

4 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Simon Jordan doesn't think Salah is a good player and that he dives. Does this prick even watch the sport he gets to talk about. 

Simon Jordan... Piers Morgan... amazes me how much air time these bellends get on their views absolutely clueless. that take on Mo is just pure clickbait though he knows what he's doing by saying that... 

47 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Simon Jordan doesn't think Salah is a good player and that he dives. Does this prick even watch the sport he gets to talk about. 

I think Simon Jordan is a cunt, in the scheme of things his and my opinion means fuck all. I will never for the life of me know why anybody listens to or reads obvious baiting.

2 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Well it's a good thing Simon Jordan's opinion means absolutely fuck all then doesn't it?

It's like someone asking Zsa Zsa Gabor's advice on marriage. 

• Haha 1

On 29/04/2024 at 18:39, Scott_M said:

Assuming he stays, what do we think to him at centre forward next season?

There is another AFCON in 2025 in Morocco. Unless it’s in the summer, he needs to fuck that shit off.

Apparently it is going to be the summer. According to Wikipedia, anyway.

27 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Apparently it is going to be the summer. According to Wikipedia, anyway.

The Cameroon tournament was meant to be in summer until they remembered it was meant to be rainy season.

Qatar was meant to the a summer tournament until they remembered it would be too hot.

I won't believe the actual tournament start date until the first ball has been kicked!

It is due for the summer but instead of June its July into August. So the players likely won't be ready till mid september unless you want to rush them back

15 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

He’s just another morality lecturer. Diving is not moral you know.

He's one of the least diving players I've seen he nearly always tries to stay on his feet and out muscle players. It's commented on during games by pundits as that being one of his skills yet they claim he goes down easily. It's bullshit.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, dave u said:

The diving thing is one of the biggest myths in football. He very rarely does it. 

Certainly not in a long while, probably because he doesn't bother trying to dribble past players anymore.

1 hour ago, Binomial said:

Certainly not in a long while, probably because he doesn't bother trying to dribble past players anymore.

Just runs straight into them now.