You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Masters 2024

I’m all aboard the Mcllroy train, but won’t actually back him, so as not to jinx him. 

Might do a couple of e/w bets but I’m not sure who yet, maybe Fleetwood and Aberg. 

Fitzpatrick comes across really well on Full Swing, as does Ricky Fowler, so I’ll be hoping they do well also.

I blinking love the Masters. 

5 minutes ago, YorkshireRed said:

I’m all aboard the Mcllroy train, but won’t actually back him, so as not to jinx him. 

Might do a couple of e/w bets but I’m not sure who yet, maybe Fleetwood and Aberg. 

Fitzpatrick comes across really well on Full Swing, as does Ricky Fowler, so I’ll be hoping they do well also.

As much as I don’t like him I’d love to see McIlroy have a good week 

• Upvote 2

£30 to win on Scheffler at 9/2. I’ve gone from smug as fuck, to thinking my bet is now fucked, and back to pretty smug in the space of three holes. 

My other bet, Matsuyama,  is long since fucked, so all my bets are in the one basket, especially after a dismal Grand National. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

I think my favourite thing about this course is that it doesn’t let anyone take the piss out of it. 

Generally true but also right now it's extremely fast because of the wind yesterday and the sun. 

16 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

£30 to win on Scheffler at 9/2. I’ve gone from smug as fuck, to thinking my bet is now fucked, and back to pretty smug in the space of three holes. 

My other bet, Matsuyama,  is long since fucked, so all my bets are in the one basket, especially after a dismal Grand National. 

Decent bet that. 

My brother backed Scotty and mocked me for betting Hojgaard, said what do you do at Cheltenham, back who’s gonna win forget the price.

I sent him a shitty message half hour ago, he’s bogeyd every hole since. 

• Like 1

These young Scando lads are some prospects. Hovland is probably the best of them and he’s had a piss poor tournament. Apparently Højgaard has a twin brother who is equally as talented as well. Looks like the Ryder Cup could be in good hands. 

On 09/04/2024 at 07:56, YorkshireRed said:

Did you do your each way for Aberg?

4 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Well done Scheffler. How many times has a favourite won it? 

Dunno but I hrsrd them say it's only been won by a current world number 1 4 times in its history before this year.

• Upvote 1