You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bournemouth 0 Liverpool 4 (Jan 21 2024)

10 hours ago, Supremolad said:

Great match report, Dave. Quite enjoyable. And rather than take the bus home as suggested above, just tune off Talksport and tune in to post match chat on your mobile from LFC TV or Redmen TV. Both go live straight after the game and usually dont have the level of bellendry available on Talksport. 

I’ve wondered about this. How do you listen to Redmen tv live on your phone, if for example I’m driving home from the match?  Do I play a live YouTube channel or is there an audio option?

14 hours ago, Supremolad said:

Great match report, Dave. Quite enjoyable. And rather than take the bus home as suggested above, just tune off Talksport and tune in to post match chat on your mobile from LFC TV or Redmen TV. Both go live straight after the game and usually dont have the level of bellendry available on Talksport. 

I don't listen to anything else LFC related. Not a knock on anybody, I'd just rather avoid it all so I know everything I'm saying is coming from me and if I am saying something that's been said elsewhere I can genuinely plead ignorance. I might have a thought of a joke or something I want to use on the pod or on here in the reports, but if I heard it elsewhere I'd feel I couldn't use it. 

I have slipped and watched a few Andy Cantwell videos as I like him, he's good, but for the most part I try to avoid all LFC fan content.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Reckoner said:

I’ve wondered about this. How do you listen to Redmen tv live on your phone, if for example I’m driving home from the match?  Do I play a live YouTube channel or is there an audio option?

Yeah, you would just click on their YouTube channel when the post match session goes live. LFC TV go is the mobile version of the official site and they also do live extensive post match coverage which always features interviews with Klopp and the players (which Redmen TV won't have).

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Total Longo said:

His Michael Owen one is tremendous.

He does match reaction ones too though, that's what I meant. I watch all the comedy ones he does (the Tyler stuff and yeah, the Owen one was class), but I've occasionally watched his other stuff too and I like him. 

• dave u unpinned this topic