You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Wataru Endo Welcome to Liverpool

John102

I'm not forgetting about the absolute shitshow that led to this signing, but I couldn't be any more all in on this lad now after watching the interviews today. He's gonna be boss and we're all going to fucking love him. Klopp had a little gleam in his eye when he was talking about him and then looking right into the camera and telling us to "just watch".

Again, it doesn't alter the ludicrous way we've botched things but in a strange way we may end up better off in the long run if he holds down the fort for a few seasons and we spend the money we saved on Caicedo / Lavia wisely.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, dave u said:

I'm not forgetting about the absolute shitshow that led to this signing, but I couldn't be any more all in on this lad now after watching the interviews today. He's gonna be boss and we're all going to fucking love him. Klopp had a little gleam in his eye when he was talking about him and then looking right into the camera and telling us to "just watch".

Again, it doesn't alter the ludicrous way we've botched things but in a strange way we may end up better off in the long run if he holds down the fort for a few seasons and we spend the money we saved on Caicedo / Lavia wisely.

I said higher up the thread that people's first reactions to the signing were all about timing. If it hadn't come after the double debacle of that week everyone would have thought it was an absolute no brainer.

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

I said higher up the thread that people's first reactions to the signing were all about timing. If it hadn't come after the double debacle of that week everyone would have thought it was an absolute no brainer.

It's definitely that, I've said the same in the diary. I actually resent the way they've fucked this up because it robbed us of the chance of being happy about the signing. If we'd done this in May I'd have been buzzing with how shrewd we'd been.

• Upvote 2