You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Marina Purkiss

Bjornebye

11 hours ago, Mook said:

I still see left and right economically. All this trans, LGBT, race, sexism stuff is separate to me & they are things the economically right want us to be debating on Twitter while them and all their pals take the money.

This referring to 'the left' and 'the right' is infantile too, life is far more complicated than that. It's quite possible to believe in a fair distribution of wealth and be a racist bastard.

Some moon headed ginger tory bitch on Twitter called Sophie Corcoran says the left wing establishment forced Boris Johnson out. Don't think she actually understands who the establishment are.

54 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

Some moon headed ginger tory bitch on Twitter called Sophie Corcoran says the left wing establishment forced Boris Johnson out. Don't think she actually understands who the establishment are.

She is a fucking moron 

She chats shite and then starts cry arsing when she gets ripped into.

She has fucked off to Australia and was ripping into aboriginals the other day.

13 hours ago, Arniepie said:

She is a fucking moron 

She chats shite and then starts cry arsing when she gets ripped into.

She has fucked off to Australia and was ripping into aboriginals the other day.

Ironic. 

• Like 1

On 18/09/2023 at 11:22, Jairzinho said:

In fact a lot of people who have supported parties who have pretty right wing social views have done so partly because they have more traditional left wing economic views - nationalisation being a big one. They've also felt Labour has moved away from this - become more left wing socially, and more right wing economically.

And, as you say, the trans shite is somewhere between completely irrelevant and a bit fucking tedious for most people. 

Reminds me of a quote I read in an article, from Dorothy Nevill:

“We [the bourgeoisie] have had an excellent innings, I don’t deny that for a moment: an excellent innings, and the turn of the people will come some day. I see that quite as clearly as you do. But not yet, not yet. You will educate some of the working class, that is all you can hope to do for them. And when you have educated them we shall buy them, or, if we don’t, the Liberals will, and that will be just the same for you. Besides, we shall never offer any obstinate or bitter resistance to what is asked for. When your agitation becomes really serious we shall give way a little, and grant something of no great importance, but sufficient to satisfy the majority for the time being. Our object is to avoid any direct conflict in order to gain time. This concession will gain, let us say, ten years: it won’t be less. Then at the expiration of that period you will have worked up probably another threatening demonstration on the part of the masses against what you call the class monopoly of the means and instruments of production. We shall meet you in quite an equitable and friendly spirit and again surrender a point from which we all along meant to retire, but which we have defended with so much vigour that our resistance has seemed to be quite genuine, and our surrender has for your friends all the appearance of triumph. Yet another ten years are thus put behind us, and once more you start afresh with, whatever you may expect to-day, a somewhat disheartened and disintegrated array. Once more we meet you with the same tactics of partial surrender and pleasing procrastination. But now, remember, thirty years have passed and you have another generation to deal with, to stir up, and educate, whilst, if I may venture to say so, you yourself will not be so young nor perhaps quite so hopeful as you are to-day”

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Corcoran used to work in KFC before her current role, that's the genuine truth. 

Anyone with the word "commentator" in their title, be they left or right, is a bum.

But they're the lifeblood of modern, clickbait outrage telly.

I can only assume that she left that role after a horrific deep fat fryer accident. 

1 minute ago, Fugitive said:

I can only assume that she left that role after a horrific deep fat fryer accident. 

Nah she tried to get a job at a different KFC to the one she was already at but got knocked back for not having the right skills (!?), she posted the 'wacky' rejection letter on twitter and I think that's how she got 'famous'. A rags to riches story for the ages.

14 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Nah she tried to get a job at a different KFC to the one she was already at but got knocked back for not having the right skills (!?), she posted the 'wacky' rejection letter on twitter and I think that's how she got 'famous'. A rags to riches story for the ages.

She's thick as pigshit and relentlessly wrong about everything.  Still, she's the best and brightest the Young Conservatives have got.

https://conservativepost.co.uk/tories-must-return-to-thatcher-glory-days-says-young-conservative-sophie-corcoran/ 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Fuck's sake, I got knocked back by KFC Rhyl when I was a kid. Could've been me, man.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

She's thick as pigshit and relentlessly wrong about everything.  Still, she's the best and brightest the Young Conservatives have got.

https://conservativepost.co.uk/tories-must-return-to-thatcher-glory-days-says-young-conservative-sophie-corcoran/ 

she was boasting how intelligent she was yesterday,a day after calling for ch 4 to be defunded.

• 3 months later...
3 hours ago, Arniepie said:

She is on a collision course with that Hartley brewer cunt,who has surprisingly took the side of the Tory,despite being a 'feminist

She’d make mincemeat of Hartley bulldog and I’d love to see it 

Just now, Section_31 said:

The Tories are deliberately trying to make the NHS a bad place to work so they can push the staff into the arms of the private sector.

It's exactly what they do with everything they plan to sell off. It's never anything new,it's just an update of previous schemes.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

Tremendous, look at that midriff. I'd like to talk politics with her and that occasio cortez bird over tequila and crumpets, then as the night wears on we all take our frustrations out in other ways.

They don't make em like that any more. Great ass, and game as they come.

• Haha 1