You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Tory Cabinet Thread

Bjornebye

12 minutes ago, Elite said:

Fish with a 'british identity' have been shown to have high levels of self-esteem, confidence and great relationship with their peers.

When they’re not dead and rotting on the quayside.

57 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

And the winner of the 'Tory doublespeak award of the week' goes to Matt Hancock.

'Today I was at West Suffolk Hospital, one of the 40 new hospitals we’re going to build.'

Built in 1973.

A long and bleak read and I couldn’t think of a better place to put it than amongst some of the Conservative Party’s greatest hits. 

DWP. Home Office. Police the poor while they steal billions. 

“Careful, those woke lefties want to cancel Christmas”. 

https://eand.co/how-our-societies-are-turning-sociopathic-a6dc1cd72f55

26 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

She's probably flicking her bean under her coat watching that, the evil bitch.

I don't know whether to rep this for agreement with the evil bitch comment, or neg it for the fucking awful imagery you've just conjured!

9 minutes ago, Manny said:

I don't know whether to rep this for agreement with the evil bitch comment, or neg it for the fucking awful imagery you've just conjured!

Probably the latter. I'm disgusted with myself for thinking the witch might be getting some sort of perverted sexual gratification about what she's witnessing, knowing its at her behest.

There are people defending her by pointing out that that's a suspected people trafficker being arrested. Even so, you've got to wonder why the fuck she thinks it's appropriate to turn up for a photo op at an arrest. Also, of course, if she gave a fuck about preventing trafficking, she'd be sorting out safe, legal routes to the UK for asylum seekers. 

3 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Priti Patel on Marr now. She's quite a scary person. Absolutely they have ambitions of turning the BBC into nothing more than their personal propaganda corporation. She's so fucking threatening.

Gets free reign to put the boot in to the Beeb. Marr tiptoeing around her massive fat arse. She a HR Manager promoted beyond her abilities. Had an empathy bypass. Top Tory. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Kepler-186 said:

Gets free reign to put the boot in to the Beeb. Marr tiptoeing around her massive fat arse. She a HR Manager promoted beyond her abilities. Had an empathy bypass. Top Tory. 

She is profoundly dim and what could be worse than a thick, ideologically indoctrinated sociopath in a position where empathy, objective critical thought and nous are essential?

5 minutes ago, Bruce Spanner said:

She is profoundly dim and what could be worse than a thick, ideologically indoctrinated sociopath in a position where empathy, objective critical thought and nous are essential?

Totally. They purged the party before 2019 election and it’s filled with Brexit zealots. She embodies it. One thing they’ve got is utter ruthlessness. Literally sell their grannies for a few extra votes or a few quid. 

29 minutes ago, Kepler-186 said:

Totally. They purged the party before 2019 election and it’s filled with Brexit zealots. She embodies it. One thing they’ve got is utter ruthlessness. Literally sell their grannies for a few extra votes or a few quid. 

The Marr interview then was a car crash for anyone with the ability to think criticaly.

She answered no direct questions, she conceeded point after point, she equivocated and prevaricated and skirted around everything by saying nothing.

The first thing kids should be taught is that 'I take issues with some points' is not the same as saying 'you're wrong' and that 'I don't fully agree with that' is not the same as 'It's incorrect' and they wheel it out time and time again.

It's be said before but bares repeating, she is bringing in laws that would have prevented her family, mother and father, from getting to the UK and seeking help and a new life, that takes a special level of cognitive dissonance.

On 20/05/2021 at 17:16, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Even so, you've got to wonder why the fuck she thinks it's appropriate to turn up for a photo op at an arrest. 

Come on, man, even misery vampires have to feed occasionally.

2 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

The Marr interview then was a car crash for anyone with the ability to think criticaly.

She answered no direct questions, she conceeded point after point, she equivocated and prevaricated and skirted around everything by saying nothing.

The first thing kids should be taught is that 'I take issues with some points' is not the same as saying 'you're wrong' and that 'I don't fully agree with that' is not the same as 'It's incorrect' and they wheel it out time and time again.

It's be said before but bares repeating, she is bringing in laws that would have prevented her family, mother and father, from getting to the UK and seeking help and a new life, that takes a special level of cognitive dissonance.

Here is her word for word...

E2EAk7ZX0AA7m-W?format=png&name=medium

The very definition of word salad.

2 hours ago, Bruce Spanner said:

I imagine those bullying allegations were only the tip of the iceberg, nasty, nasty piece of work.

• Upvote 1