You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Playstation 5

12 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Days gone gets slated, it's one of my favourite games. Cyberpunk is fixed now or at least it is on the xbox its actually turned out to be a good but flawed game. The mass effect trilogy remastered for me is the greatest games ever.

What is it slated for? I think it’s fucking great. Really can’t see anything to criticise. 

5 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

People still slate it now even though its not buggy at all, saying the characters and plot are thin.. yeah fuck knows! I liked all of it. Shit I felt more connected to the bike than most games main characters.

My eldest loved it and still plays it years later.

6 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

People still slate it now even though its not buggy at all, saying the characters and plot are thin.. yeah fuck knows! I liked all of it. Shit I felt more connected to the bike than most games main characters.

Like Cyberpunk it would have lost a decent portion of it's potential user base just by word of mouth and most of the bad press will have come from those who decided not to give it a second chance or played it near release but never went back.

I don't think Days Gone or Cyberpunk did enough to win back that lost customer base, compare it to something like No Man Sky which started off as bad but did a lot to bring players back despite over promising and under delivering at release.

I've only played the first 30 minutes to an hour of Days Gone once it hit PS Plus (after ignoring it at launch for the above reasons), I found it a bit clunky but accept I haven't given it nearly enough time.

On 27/09/2022 at 02:39, Bobby Hundreds said:

Totally agree. I’m oblivious to the bugs because I came to it late. 

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Might have a try if I think I can get it back in the box perfectly ready for Christmas…

Worth getting it out and all the updates downloaded, maybe even get a couple of games set up, before Christmas. Otherwise, it won't be ready until Boxing Day.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Elite said:

Just pre-ordered God Of War Ragnarok. Can't wait.

Am I right in assuming that if you pre-order you get both the PS4 and PS5 versions? Edit: Just seen you can get PS4 version for £59.99 and PS5 version for £69.99. £10 PS5 tax.