You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Snooker

Bjornebye

Just now, Creator Supreme said:

Seem to missing the words 'without that talentless Nazi gobshite Jim Davidson' there Stig.

Yes too fucking right mate sorry. 

I can't actually think of anyone else who wouldn't be a massive insufferable cunt to host it? Does Ally McCoist like snooker?? 

3 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Yes too fucking right mate sorry. 

I can't actually think of anyone else who wouldn't be a massive insufferable cunt to host it? Does Ally McCoist like snooker?? 

Coisty would be a good shout. He's a Rangers bellend obviously but a superb co-commentator and pundit on the Togger, maybe he would do a snooker show.

Failing that, how about the Snooker Commentators off That Mitchell and Webb Look?

"And that's a bad miss!"

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Coisty would be a good shout. He's a Rangers bellend obviously but a superb co-commentator and pundit on the Togger, maybe he would do a snooker show.

Failing that, how about the Snooker Commentators off That Mitchell and Webb Look?

"And that's a bad miss!"

Yeah I try really hard to forget what he is because he’s such a decent pundit. He was boss on QOS. 

I can’t even think who would take Virgos place. 

19 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Marvellous, can't stand Murphy.

Allen was superb against Ding last night to win that. Some going seeing as Ding has been outstanding this week.

Yeah some comeback that. Two out of the last 3 ranking events and a runner up. Losing weight is paying off for him. 

• 2 weeks later...